N16 Pulsar Sedan front grill

An alternative idea for the grille, modifying my current bonnet and bumper. Watcha reckon?

modified_bonetgrille.jpg

:eek: :thumb2: DON`T DO IT ED!

I`d rather keep it stock, if it`s going to end up looking like that! :door:

Reminds me of the chaved up Novas from a few years ago, so not a good look for a `mera. :knock: ;)

Hearing ya loud and clear! lol I was just trying it in case the grille doesnt measure up. Having trouble getting info on the grille, such as dimensions and other suppliers other than X Racing in Australia. I'm gonna keep at it though as I really want to get this cosmetic mod done :D

just say you will buy it off him and ask him how much it will cost +p&p lol
Sorry guys, but that black N16 looks just like a Lexus IS 200 (Toyota Altezza)!

Not good in my opinion. :( :O :eek:
your right lol

just wondering how it would look if I modded my bumper and had that with a bad boy bonnet I think it would not look that good + its going to be hard to mod

Thats gonna look the dogs,

It will be interesting to see how hard it will be to fit

I know the N16s have some sort of temp sensor behind the grill, so that might need some disguising:lol:

Nice black N16 Sunny front. Is this just a pic or someone can get in contact with the owner. I would like to ask them a few questions about the front splitter and Uk spec headlamps and how they connected

Wisey on here and PGA could help you with the headlamps :thumb:

Is any N16 owner interested in doing this or similar? It costs loads to import a Pulsar/Sentra bonnet but if the cost is shared then it'll be way more resonable. Could even do a group buy fibreglass or carbon bonnet?

I've been in contact with Benzene about getting a grille from Malaysia as he said it would be cheaper than the £100 X Racing in Australia was asking. Malaysian one would be ABS as well. But he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Anyone know any Malaysian sources for this please?

Hi Ed, yep its me :p

droped out of the cyber world for quite a while :lol: had ASAP issues with the company but its all good now.

And glad to see you got the grille man (sorry to have left you hangin' bro :( ) ...looks real nice and by the way the grille i can get is from 'Thailand' :lol: not Malaysia :lol::lol:

Well if it's real, i.e. it's actually a photo of the bonnet rather than the guy just found an image on google or something, then I bloody will get it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom