Nialls Vzr N1

Had a full day off today and got fuck all done which is highly irritating.
Collected my new vzr indicators from Neeeesan as its impossible to get a clean set and bought a new halfrauds battery for it.
Ordered Big Red rebuild kits and pistons for the front two calipers and collecting the rear rebuild kits tomorrow. Ordered some por15 anti rust black paint for the interior.
I'll be gutting the inside of it at the weekend, lifting all the deadening and repainting the floor and doing the final rustproofing on the inner quarters.... praise the lord.
Made up the brake line for the rear paso side this evening, put the stickers on the wheels and fitted them but the pics do it zero justice whatsoever. They look the tits in person and the colour choice is spot on imo.
Will be stripping and spraying the calipers tomorrow evening , so they are ready to go and after that there's only a small few niggly bits to sort before she's good to go for test. :D

8eqyga7a.jpg

myta8ege.jpg

ypevu9yb.jpg

ysy5y6am.jpg

jazasedu.jpg

e4yne4eb.jpg

Ooh yeah i lifted this a couple of weeks back too. Real nice snap off kit with it too.

upenyqe7.jpg

a6y3eby4.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh yeah i lifted this a couple of weeks back too. Real nice snap off kit with it too.

a6y3eby4.jpg

How are you finding the Snap off? the one i got is a 'sparco' model. (it's probably a knock off) and looks just like the one you have there but has so much play i cant imagine it's any good.

Looks and feels a great position though :)

egu6eteg.jpg

Theres too much play to go lunging into corners with it but i have a 20mm spacer to replace it with. Seat and wheel position is perfect too hope the spacer doesnt affect it too much.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Theres too much play to go lunging into corners with it but i have a 20mm spacer to replace it with. Seat and wheel position is perfect too hope the spacer doesnt affect it too much.

Ah good to hear it's not just mine ;) lol

I've removed it as i would be driving it 'Aggressively' And to have it coming off on track would be a disaster!

;):P
Ah good to hear it's not just mine ;) lol

I've removed it as i would be driving it 'Aggressively' And to have it coming off on track would be a disaster!
same as that man had another one before this one that was a bit shaky too.
I'll see how this one fair out fo a while.

I too use my smarts and refit standard turney wheel for test man. ;)

Will be doing this xmas time along with almera blank when the dash is out for flocking... needs to see road soon.

Back
Top Bottom