Nialls Vzr N1

Busy day today, didnt get much pics but got a fair bit done.
Cleaned and fitted all the interior thats staying in for the test. Will fit the rest after.
Fitted scuttle panel, wipers, new manifold, downpipe & 4 wire lambda. Fitted the entire front end with the new indys bar the bonnet as im collecting a new one this week. Sorted out some little nigly bits like boot door not closing right and tidied some of the wiring in the rear.
My new iridium plugs arrived today so fitted them and changed the oil again. Oil that was in it was full of petrol from the injector episodes.
I went with Motul 5w 40 for now as it was cheap but will probably switch to Millers nanodrive after a while.

yzybuquh.jpg

u3etuju8.jpg

mypysu4e.jpg

yvynypy5.jpg

huhaqema.jpg

utegu7az.jpg

pura4ehu.jpg

hujataby.jpg

ga9u6ydy.jpg

yjypy9uj.jpg

Next jobs to tackle are painting and rebuilding all the calipers... yay, filling the clutch mc with fluid, bleeding it then fitting skirts, mirrors and doorcards. Coming to the end of the to do list so this week should see it nearly ready for road. :D Apologies for the dire pics too
: /

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Cheers dude, not finished by any stretch but the basics are covered. Next steps the fun part. Mods mods mods.

A project car can never possibly be finished haha...the fun begins now for you,, id say your itching to have it on the road

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Too true sir... yeah its under my skin at this stage in the game but all in good time. Lifting some carbon goodness tomorrow. Cannae wait!

Another day spent on the motor and a bit more progress.
Got both doors cleaned, doorcards and mirrors on. Refurbed/polished all the rubbers/hoses on the windows, doors and bay which look great. Windows all got a deep clean. Sealed the spoiler and the rear lights in finally.
Bled up the clutch which wasnt as bad as i thought.
Stripped all the calipers, cleaned them down, rebuilt them all with new bleed valves slider pins, dust boots, fresh grease and new pistons, then sprayed them in high temp silver. Didnt want calipers taking away from the wheels with a dodgy colour so went for simple silver.

ezuge4y2.jpg

eva3ema2.jpg

ny8eqepe.jpg

upava6y5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom