Nialls Vzr N1

Some shed, is it a mates or family or where did u get that setup :(? Cars are grand too...:P

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Its a mates, hes a mechanic by trade. Sneaks in his and my cars at the weekends. Its a fairly huge space. Hes putting in a loft and another two post soon so more space to be filled. Whenever im not in college i work for him servicing or whatevers on and he doesnt charge for the lift or space usage. I just work off what i owe so to speak.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Dont worry Johnny hey are going on ze N1 dude just waiting on a set of standard rims to dry. Refurbed em last night. As soon as i get the ssrs off it they'll be getting the back to new treatment too. ;)

Getting running gear stripped and primed ready for paint next week.
7upupabu.jpg
e4agera7.jpg
5yrysemu.jpg

So the car is booked for paint at the end of the month and ive got two weeks off to get it under sealed and rolling.

Stripped down everything underneath, cleaned the underside and arches with wire brush and wire wheel drill, cleaned & degreased it with panel wipe and then painted on rust bullet anti rust paint. Great stuff, used on boats mainly but they do an automotive version of the same tack. Masked off the car ready for stone chip.

All of the running gear has been stripped to the bone, etch-primed, primed and has been painted so its be ready for reassembly tomorrow

New poly bushings all round, new ball joints, wheel studs, drop-links, tie-rods, tie rod boots, inner & outer CV & boots too. Should look fairly fresh underneath.

SSR's I picked up also have been stripped and are awaiting fresh paint at the weekend when i have the car ready to roll.

New paint and fresh stickers await...

Need to acquire a Fidanza Fly and a vzr box release bearing in the next week if anyone has either they would part with?

A few pics of the work that's been done so far.... albeit shite quality ones at that. lol

Tank powerwashed and stripped then rustbullet primed and painted....

SSR's stripped back ready for primer and paint soonish...

Front Panel & scuttle panel scrubbed and ready to rock

And then a shit ton more of that ensued...

Arse pockets in rustbullet and a few other bits....

More masking for stonechip....

Back
Top Bottom