Nissan Almera 1.4

ross speaks the truth, vvl is shit compared, but a lot more common.

if i could find an r-tech head and starter i'd never buy another car :D i once saw a vid of an uber rare R-tech sr20 - the s'R-tech'20de i think they called it, it had been stroked to 2.2 with all breathin mods etc and was makin 340whp n/a :eek:

just phenomenal as an experiment in technology and engineering, that starter dynamo protrusion thingy you mentioned does so much ross, this sr22 one just revved so quickly and freely, like a superbike or somethin! :cool: absolutely unreal

ross speaks the truth, vvl is shit compared, but a lot more common.

if i could find an r-tech head and starter i'd never buy another car :D i once saw a vid of an uber rare R-tech sr20 - the s'R-tech'20de i think they called it, it had been stroked to 2.2 with all breathin mods etc and was makin 340whp n/a :eek:

just phenomenal as an experiment in technology and engineering, that starter dynamo protrusion thingy you mentioned does so much ross, this sr22 one just revved so quickly and freely, like a superbike or somethin! :cool: absolutely unreal

the starter dynamo protrusion device is the equivelent of having a 0 weight crank, fly, rods and pistons. its just that effective.

no motor company has managed to replicate the effects due to the difficulty in making such a high revving electric motor. its a very closely guarded nissan secret

The Almera never came with carbs, especially not the R-tech edition. In fact, no commercial car came with them after 1996 as they couldn't meet emmisions regulations.

The GA14S is a 1.4 L (1392 cc) engine, SOHC, carburetted, with 12 valves. It was used in the B12 Sentra, and the N13 Pulsar.

The GA14DS is an 1.4 L (1392 cc) 16V DOHC engine with carburettor. It produces 75 hp (56 kW) @ 6000 rpm and 112 N·m (83 lb·ft) @4000 rpm. Redline is at 6500 rpm.If it comes with a catalyst then the carburetor is electronically controlled, in this version the most usual problem is the air/fuel electric valve in the carburetor.

The GA14S is a 1.4 L (1392 cc) engine, SOHC, carburetted, with 12 valves. It was used in the B12 Sentra, and the N13 Pulsar.

The GA14DS is an 1.4 L (1392 cc) 16V DOHC engine with carburettor. It produces 75 hp (56 kW) @ 6000 rpm and 112 N·m (83 lb·ft) @4000 rpm. Redline is at 6500 rpm.If it comes with a catalyst then the carburetor is electronically controlled, in this version the most usual problem is the air/fuel electric valve in the carburetor.

yours is neither.

you have a GA14DE. i can see the fuel injectors in both the pics of your engine you have posted.

flange...

Back
Top Bottom