Nissan Almera 1.4

i should proudly say that mine is a "limited edition" almera however no sunroof/no electric windows/no central locking/nothing? wow

My old 1.4 was a limited edition "Tempo". It had nothing, not even power steering. Why do you think it was called a Tempo? lightweight.

Yours is the updated version of mine.

In my experience Nissan like to play lucky dip with model features though. Like the SXE in Ireland seems to be quite different to in the UK :rolleyes:.

Shit! you're well lucky mate. i spent ages looking for a R-tech N15 almera. i even drove 200 miles to a guy who said he had one and it was a bog bloody standard one (idiot seller). In the end i settled for the 1.8 sport N16. Don't mean to be cheeky (as i know a lot of people on the forum would kill for this) but would you be willing to sell it? budget up to about Two and half Grand?

Cheers, Mike

i would say a little less since the lubricated shaft and flange suspension seems to have failed at some point.

that will cost a bomb to repair.

hopefully its never had a rebuild and the Bott-Y overhoned pistons are still there.

sounds like the starter dynamo protrusion solenoid is faulty or the syncro gear has worn and the R-tech is not activating properly if its not performing up to standard... its a shame really

Biscuit, have you tried installing a new box of compression? Maybe thats why the power feels down? The R-techs box might be low.

I heard that the compression box was a sealed unit Simcard...(could be wrong like!)

I reckon Ross might be right in thinking that somebody has ripped the Bott-Y's right out of this poor little fucker...

Not that I've seen many of these R-Tech N15's, I thought they only made 123 of them...

God Wezz, you really don't know a thing about Almeras do you :rolleyes:

This doesn't have VVL, it's got R-Tech, read earlier in the thread to see how it works.

i should proudly say that mine is a "limited edition" almera however no sunroof/no electric windows/no central locking/nothing? wow

Sounds like the Honda version of the EK9 called the RaceBase. Alot more rarer and sought after, extremely lightweight. Pretty jealous of this car white_biscuit, never seen one in the flesh!! How much you pick it up for?

Back
Top Bottom