Nissan Pulsar Autech

Nissan Pulsar Autech With Dyno Sheet Page 7

Well after nearly 26 hours of travelling i have got Perry's Autech. He had to travel about a 520 mile return journey to stoke on trent from Devon and i went from N Ireland to liverpool on the overnight boat and then to stoke on trent and then to Holyhead to get the boat to Dublin to drive back to the north.

Have to say it was well worth the journey just for the noise alone!!

The car is in great order, i will be keeping this one for a long time, also have syms old GTI to accompany it. As far as i know this is the first sr20de autech in ireland/N Ireland. I know there is lots of VZR Autechs.

Here is the link to the for sale thread ill get pics up when i get them sorted.

Am putting vzr rear lights on and a vzr grill as soon as i get it sprayed a i sprayed it blue for my GTI.

Also priced teins for it but might see about different coilovers, have daiyama's in the house from my old almera from the first group buy but they have seen better days so will prob wait and get a new set.

http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?t=25305&highlight=autech+black

Good to see its getting kept in the club. Can't believe you have a Autech and a very nice GTi to go along with it! lol!

I know mate, i dont know how i have ended up with 2 cars think its because when i try and sell one i get offered a swap lol and cant pass it up. I have been looking for this Autech ever since Br3n had it lol. And i had a bit of cash when Syms GTI came up so snapped that up too.. Both great cars.

I haven't really had a good rally in the Autech but it does seem to handle a lot better and the seats are comfier than the GTI ones. My mate wants us to race them and see which is quicker although id say it would be very tight, the GTI would be torquier i think.

hey mate, i'm glad you likey!

yeah, the noise of that car is one thing to behold.......a long tunnel and an open window is music to my ears in that thing!

hope you love the drive of it as much as i did!

thanks muchly!

Congrats stewarty! A massive trip, but worth it all I'm sure.... Enjoy the Autech: Wish I'd kept my one instead of selling on when I did, but it's got a great owner in sri_alan.

Keep the AOC updated!

Cheers for the comments lads was a great rip but a long one and Perry is a great guy.

There is just something about Almera's that i love to bits ever since my first 1.4.

There is hardly any GTI's in Northern Ireland at all. I will keep the club updated in all i do to it. On sunday all going well ill be fitting my vzr rear lights and maybe spraying my vzr grill as i had it sprayed blue for the gti but never fitted it.

hey mate, i'm glad you likey!

yeah, the noise of that car is one thing to behold.......a long tunnel and an open window is music to my ears in that thing!

hope you love the drive of it as much as i did!

thanks muchly!

Yeah mate did that in the tunnel leaving dublin port lol definately is some sound!

Im loving it already mate.

Stewarty

I bet you 2 are right lol. I haven't been in the gti since i got this. The LSD makes the car so much better. The car handles a dream it grips like mad in the dry.

Well took the Autech for MOT today even though it is not up until mid January. It failed but im pleased, it only failed on the headlight bulb that blew on the way there and the fog light that i didn't fit. He said the car was in great condition. :lol:

Well put the coilovers on the Autech, the rear is a little low, needs raised a tad.

Pic is off the crappy iphone camera and also could do with a wash :lol:

Picture001.jpg

im sure it would go lower :D

looks spot on that, any lower and id be paranoid about that precious front bumper

Tell me about it lol, my first almera was low, very low with the gen 1 daiyamas and had the awful joy tuning bumper on :confused: and that got a few bangs and the bumper came off the body lol.

Back
Top Bottom