Nissan Pulsar Autech

Jesus thats low, looks pretty potent though. Maybe get some sort of clear coating for the skirts as the underside is going to take a pounding at that hieght

Well i have the car booked in to my local Dastek tuners on 25 Aug (earliest he could do it) to get my dastek fitted and mapped. Also just ordered a new Exedy clutch and am going to order a Fidanza flywheel today or tomorrow :D. Am also thinking of WP and Crank pulleys but may wait on these. As soon as my clutch and flywheel arrive im getting them fitted along with my hotshot gen 6 and 2.5" mani back exhaust.

Hopefully should see some gains with the exhaust and dastek fitted.

It was raised by a previous owner. The car is raised a bit more at the back, not as low. Ill have to get a few more pictures up.

Hopefully, fingers crossed. I just wish i could get it done sooner lol. The guys are on holidays for 2 weeks from 7 Aug. Im in the day after they come back.

Good to see this thread active again, havent seen it in a while. Fantastic looking motor. Must be the only one in Northern Ireland. Have never seen any.

Cheers mate. As far as i know its the only one in Northern Ireland. Dont even see many GTI's about lol. Have to say mate your motor is looking fantastic. Just cant wait to get the thing mapped.

Good to see this thread active again, havent seen it in a while. Fantastic looking motor. Must be the only one in Northern Ireland. Have never seen any.

Damn that looks low on those pics. Hedgehogs don't stand a chance!

Looks really nice mate, love the choice of wheels too they fill the arches nicely. Any lower though and your stopping for every speed bump.;):D

I know mate. I have raised it a bit at the back as the front was just nice but the back was too low. The car looks more level know ill have to get some pics up when i get a chance.

Depends on how it was before any modifications, but the underdrive pulleys and that header will give it a good increase

Anyone can get 200 flywheel hp on a dastek dyno, they love their transmission losses! Car looks great, good luck with the mods. :)

Well just ordered a fidanza flywheel :D Getting my exhasut and mani fitted this week as soon as my sce copper gasket arrives which i ordered Sunday past.

Back
Top Bottom