Nissan Pulsar Autech

sweet, if your not doing anything on saturday your more than welcome to come join in on breaking things

ive ordered a short shifter so that will be fun to try and fit lol

sorry to hijack your thread :(

sweet, if your not doing anything on saturday your more than welcome to come join in on breaking things

Dont worry mate lol I had read you had ordered it, they r a good job. Working on sat and wont have me car lol Would love to have went up. Are you and Rob tackling the car?. Hope i get it back for sun.

ultrarevcom on ebay. Worked out at about £218 shipped ($75 shipping) and when i got the parcel it was marked $20 no customs charges :D

piece of advice tid, dont even think of trying to install the short shifter unless you have ramps. My installation took 45 mins by a trained Nissan mechanic with a lot of swearing, and this was even with the car lifted 10 feet in the air. Its worth the effort in the end though. Make sure to put plenty of grease on the shifter ball. I didnt and had a very "tight" breaking in period lol

^ took me 20 mins with a scissor jack and axle stand......... having never done anything like it before

piece of advice tid, dont even think of trying to install the short shifter unless you have ramps. My installation took 45 mins by a trained Nissan mechanic with a lot of swearing, and this was even with the car lifted 10 feet in the air. Its worth the effort in the end though. Make sure to put plenty of grease on the shifter ball. I didnt and had a very "tight" breaking in period lol

ive got ramps, jacks, stands... even got a crane. weekend sr20 engine conversion ftw y0!

got pretty much everything to do a engine conversion.

again sorry to hijack your thread stewart :D lol

Well got the manifold and exhaust on and it sounds brilliant. Only thing is the same as when it was on Syms GTI the manifold is about a mm from the cross member so ill need a bit shaved off or it slightly bent a few mm. Can feel the vibrations at high revs. Seems to be alot smoother too.

sorry to hijack stu, but seeing as you just mentioned syms gti, when you sold the nismo fpr off it, what happened to the adaptor plate off the fuel rail mate?

[/hijack]

cracking motor too ;)

Cheers tommo.

Check with chris (harc0re_tid) on here and see if he has it. When he took the engine etc he said about the adapter plate still being on the car. I didn't realise i hadn't sent that bit :(

Back
Top Bottom