Project JJ (Jamaica)

search tri-y header on the dash, i think it show'd 10whp over a 2.5' SSAC header. key is to swap the pairing to that like the ASP instead of everything else.

lonewolf on SR20 forums advise the x-force is as good as the ASP budget header. google x-force headers.
david

Tri-Y headers like Honda´s eBay heade or ASP budget header has same ground clearence problems like 4-1 header.

Xforce Header N15 SR20 fitment and stepped too :) Who sells them & how much though?... Rich has emailed them direct so curious to see what other info they can provide themselfs!
Available in Stainless Steel
DESIGN
TRY/Y
Primary42mm
Second 45mm
Outlet.. 57mm

Nissan_Pulsar_SR20_ext2.jpg

Vs Ebay/SSAC/Toyosports (Hotshot ripoff/replica) Header *Without modification mind...

Primaries 53.125
Secondaries 46.875
Outlet 62.5

Can't see find any reviews on the X-force as of yet...Dave?
Mentions custom, I assume that's because it will need a downpipe made up as it doesn't come with one pictured?

Doesn't look long enough to come all the way to the cat from the picture though does it? Its going to need custom in-between pipe made up isn't it akin to a downpipe.

put her on the treadmill yesterday to see her energy levels.

result:

IMG-20110222-00336.jpg

took my tuner about 30 minutes

cam setting, 0 intake, -3 exhaust

IMG-20110221-00332.jpg

btw, i think i am gonna stick with my modded ssac header.

peace

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Price is AU$400, plus freight via Fedex(excl. of custom duties and taxes) is AU$100.
----- Total: AU$500.00

Payment methods are either direct bank transfer or paypal ([email protected]).

Please be advised that it is not direct bolt-on to the factory cat because it is longer than the factory stock header, it will need custom works for the cat parts.(Most of our customers will custom fit the after-market cat).

Also please careful check the specs to make sure it will fit the UK version.

19fb07c0.jpg

Best regards,
Joseph Feng
XFORCE Performance Exhaust
Tel: +61 2 9793 7338
Fax: +61 2 9793 3238
www.xforce.com.au

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM,

well I was feeling a bit idle today and passed by the dyno:

190whp, 149wtq

Old car was @ 184whp and 145wtq.

Maybe flywheel and re-tune made a bit a difference.

Will post sheet later.

Peace

well ^ that was about a yr ago, so. . .

maybe less overlap gained hp and lost tq?
david

isn't 7200 a bit low for peak power, then droppin off before 8k?

improvements from header maybe, to peak later or hold that power longer?

still cool though

1. motor is sr20ve, not sr16

2. our dynos only ready whp here

3. same dyno used with 190whp with 16ve cams and 197whp with n1 cams

4. same header used for for sr16ve cams and n1 cams. header is 4-2-1. to hold power longer, i would need a 4-1 which our road conditions here kind of prohibit. can be done but would have to change my driving style and would no be able to go certain places. springs and retainers would help as well so i could rev to 9k. bear in mind that i have stock intake and tb too.

5. std sr16 cams are good cams. my 190whp was with sr16 cams, not stock cams. n1 cams normally give 5-10 whp over sr16 cams. must admit the sr16cams dyno has a better mid range - 4500 to 6000rpm or so. up top the n1 has much more and hold power better too. bear in mind that with my sr16ve cams i rand against and beat a few cars with n1 cams

6. peak power being at 7200rpm and dropping off quickly could be as a result of 1. header 2. cam gear settings

7. there is room for improvement (without changing any hardware) in the cams gear setting. otherwise, there is room for improvement in header, intake, valve springs

thanks for all your comments guys.

peace

tbh i'd set the cam gears to 0,0 and save the time/money tuning them. Mine are at 0,0 and make peakj at around 8k and hold it til 8.5k.

Mine's with a 4-1 header though which like you say could be why, but is a pain in the ass on uneven roads.

I wouldn't bother with springs and 9k unless you got a 4-1 too and hold power up there or whats the point if it's dropping off at 8k.

Love the car though, awesome stuff.

Love your mates n14 too, whens he getting a thread up?!

tbh i'd set the cam gears to 0,0 and save the time/money tuning them. Mine are at 0,0 and make peakj at around 8k and hold it til 8.5k.

Mine's with a 4-1 header though which like you say could be why, but is a pain in the ass on uneven roads.

I wouldn't bother with springs and 9k unless you got a 4-1 too and hold power up there or whats the point if it's dropping off at 8k.

Love the car though, awesome stuff.

Love your mates n14 too, whens he getting a thread up?!

thanks man. yea your 4-1 definitely helps with you maintaining your power

actually the n14 BELONGED to my tuner. unfortunately it cashed a few weeks ago. totaled.

what's your power craig?

link to your project?

peace

Back
Top Bottom