Raceworx P2 GTi

I used to work for City link. and you CAN open the parcels to check them before hand. If the driver refuses its because he wont wait about for you to do this and wouldnt want to take the items back to the depot, especially if they were broken. The best thing to do is refuse to accept them and give the reason to why. He will soon change his mind.

And yes the warehouses in the UK, dont give a fuck, wether frigile is on it or not. It will have littarly been thrown into the cages

As above. The couriers we use at work quite clearly don't give a toss. If it has been signed for but not checked then there is no claim.

I'm sorry to hear this Ian, I think Greg should be sorting this for you to be honest.

gregs doing his bit but when youve sent as many cams as he has in the same package and this is your first broken set hes hardly going to say its down to packing.. its everything to do with them being thrown around by some shitty parcel delivery firm..

no i think theres greg and 1 other..

some good news my nistune board has arrived! correct code and no import taxes! so chuffed with that atleast..

so i thought today i would fit my nisstune.. hahaha opened up a spare ECU following the instructions.. i can de solder the holes for the main flex cable to fit and could solder that in no problems but god damn its a good job i didnt jump straight in with mine! i tried de-soldering the jumper you have to switch to make it read the new board and uts a right ball ache!

so iv emailed steve at FC tunning see if he will install it for me i dont want to break my ecu.. (raceworx is teh failz)

That's why I just sent it to them, and I do alot of soldering in work but nothing that concentrated. I'd need hands like a 12 year old Chinese seam welder!

yeah same i solder most days the fitting of the ribbon and the board is easy but that jumper is made of shit! i broke it of with some tweezers!

oh well i had a bash lol

this car doesnt seem to want to get fixed!

well today has been sorting wiring.. after i decided im going to send the ECU off i started on the loom.. i stripped the VVL wiring from the VE loom back to the ecu.. and its now been added OEM Style to the DE loom.. i have also added the LC-1 control box and wiring so that looks OEM and part of the loom..

I just have to make a new switched earth with a rellay for the LC-1 power and power for the RPM switches.. im making the switches removable with plugs so its easyer to get the wires through the bulckhead.

also drilled one of the spre blanks in the centre console for the LC-1 reset button.

i would put pictures up but its just wiring...

right im putting my problems up see what people make of it..

car starts just with some throttle if im really easy on the throttle i can drop it to an idle.. Base timing is 15deg fuel is at 3bar

iv tried 3 different mapps all dont work properly i thought it was the K value but thats the same as kurts now infact i have kurts map on the car and its not having it..

so im looking at getting the old DE in there with a loom from corbs with ECU nats box and key.. so i will be selling the lump at some point soon i think

i just need the car so i can get to work at the moment i carnt be messing with it..

the starting issue.

did you plumb in a pipe for the IACV feed from the intake pipe after the MAF?

is the maf plugged in properly?

have you "regrounded" the maf?

cleaned the IACV?

changed the autochoke unit on the TB?

A wire/immob/barrell fault then?. What's consult saying? No fault codes?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom