Raceworx P2 GTi

Wezzs weren't from gspec. So I'm sure Greg will sort something out. I've had 2 sets of cams from him with no problems, but both times they have been with quite Afew other items.

-on the phone-

If this has happened before and he doesn't play ball with a refund you can go after him for negligence surely?

And with shit service like not even replying to the email why do people still reccomend gspec? It's not how they deal with the deliveries that go well, you measure them against how they deal with the fookups

- I'1M ON MY MOOOBBIILLEEEE!!!!!!!! -

yeah know all the facts before you comment.

Greg IS one of, if not THE most genuine seller on the scene at the moment

Ian has only discovered this has happened today and I doubt he has even sent let alone had a reply to an email.

Don't think its the seller's fault unless negligence could be proven, definitely take it up with postal insurance. Assuming it was marked down with full value & insurance that is...

Greg @ Gspec sent me out an item when I said something was missing, it arrived by end of the week. Why should the seller have to refund the buyer if the postal service is to blame though?

I'll jump on this to defend greg aswell, I have bought thousands of dollars of stuff off him, he replys quickly and when something was ever wrong he always sorted it. He really is a gent.

Reactions: Sam
he has replied but it will be down to me to lodge the complaint the only thing is i signed for them so i think im fucked. its in no way gregs fault..

we will see might be an expencive lesson!

is it a full moon or something??

firstly if you read through this thread not knowing where wezz cams came from (like i don't!) you would come to the came conclusion as me.

secondly i'm posing questions about a car parts shop in america, not any of your mothers, your birds, nor members of your family, so take a chill pill, your verging on fanboiism!

thirdly my first (and last!) order from gspec was far from stellar in the c-s dept so please don't try and hold them up as some godlike shop who can do no wrong as i know from personal experience this is far from the truth!

finally the shipping company will want to see all the packaging for the cams, and if they find it insufficient for the protection of the contents (which it obviously was or we wouldn't be having this conversation) they will find the sender at fault.

couldn't adam and eve the pic msg

fuckin cam curse, odd that the newmans measure up as identical, dip must be in mapping and dastek limitations.

The top of the low lobes/changeover to the high is probably the most complex part to get right timing map wise, i know the top of my low lobes is where it always wants to det it's tits off. Then changing to high loads of timing can be thrown back in. Maybe it's purely a lack of resolution to cope with all that?

well i carnt find the outer box they came in it was a standard cardboard box they were wrapped loosley in brown paper.

greg got back to me saying he has never had a cam snap! i think its on the uk side of things they must kick them around the yard or something!

im ringing parcelforce tomorrow to start the claim im not holding my breath!

he has replied but it will be down to me to lodge the complaint the only thing is i signed for them so i think im fucked. its in no way gregs fault..

we will see might be an expencive lesson!

I always wonder about this though. Like if you hold the delivery guy there and open it up before you sign can you do that? I mean how else might you check the contents? Else you just sign for it if the exterior looks ok but then you run the risk as possibly happened here, that the contents are broken or not what you expected. I would imagine that they wont let you open it unless you sign...

I always wonder about this though. Like if you hold the delivery guy there and open it up before you sign can you do that? I mean how else might you check the contents? Else you just sign for it if the exterior looks ok but then you run the risk as possibly happened here, that the contents are broken or not what you expected. I would imagine that they wont let you open it unless you sign...

I once received a front wing that had been bent and dented very badly. I was able to return it but when the replacement was delivered and I went to check it before signing, the delivery guy told me I wasn't allowed to check it whilst he was there, and drove off!

So you didnt even get to sign in the end? You could have claimed it didnt even turn up :lol:

when i had this arguement with P2G they said "you signed for the goods as received in satisfactory condition"

i argued back that i had not signed for them, my gran had, and as such there is no way she could have inspected the contents without breaking the law and opening another person mail. they then switch to telling me that they were insufficiently packaged.

if i ever receive something fragile or expensive again im gonna sit there and open it before i sign for it. if the delivery driver aint happy then he can fuck his mum.

unfortunately ian, i think you will get the hump. cause couriers dont like to admit fault and will pass it off as your fault for not checking em. its a bitter one...

You can sign for it 'Unchecked' but I dont know how that would affect making a claim though. I've asked to check contents before.. guy got shitty with me. So went to kitchen got a knife and opened it anyway :lol:

Back
Top Bottom