Raceworx P2 GTi

i could get away with 20mm spacers with a 205 tyre but with these tyres max would be 15mm at thos hight with arch rolling could easy go 20mm with these tyres..

right car is done :D rears had to go back to standard spacing as the stupid bit that the bumper bolts to sticks out just a tad to far.. even for 5mm spacers.. the fronts are on 5mm spacers though and are as low as youll get with the coilovers i have,, the reads i upped 20mm just to make it abit less tail down i think it loojs spot on.. i was aiming for a modern factory look like audis/BMW's have with there arches filled nicely yet still have plenty of room for travel..

Photo096.jpg

Photo097.jpg

also got fed up with the sub rattling round in the boot so did some ghetto jerry rigging! :D

Photo098.jpg

in da ghetooooooooo!

nah little things still nigling lol want it 20mm lower on the front need some new wheel nuts! and i dont know if my 3" exhaust will fit now so might look completl;y different when i go VVL.. but for now as long as it holds up to get to whitby and back ill be a happy chappy...

I like the way it sits, everyone wants slammage, but I was looking at my dad's GTi earlier and thought 'hmm, stance'.

Ive got a full set of spare gti nuts back home, and possibly some others ones you can have if you want them......

I like the way it sits, everyone wants slammage, but I was looking at my dad's GTi earlier and thought 'hmm, stance'.

totally agree, just found this pic on my phone from when I parked up at my mates, turned around and thought "stance"

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 56
pukka choice of tyre my friend howeverrrrrrrr those wheels are ugly as sin in that kolor on that car - just my 2c

you need to see them in real life.. i think black and white is getting tired now everyone has black alloys.. these are a really sparkling silver.. i wanted chrome but they had stopped doing it :(

but the whole reassoning behind my methods for this car were i wanted arches filled as i carnt stand the whole gap thing wide tyres for abit of grip! and i still wanted it practical! i can stil take speed bumps and use car parks ect im fussy lol ;)

I think the car and wheels look amazing. What is the finish? Hyper Silver or High Power Silver? Very nice. I agree with being different on the wheel finish. Hyper Black is my next move.

cheers dude..

notived a good thing about the tyre size yesturday.. the speedo is now bob on within 1mph at least.. using emmas tom tom satnav speedo on the motorway.. so when my speedo says 70 im doing 70.. which is alot faster than people who read there speedo and think there doing "70"

Back
Top Bottom