Raceworx P2 GTi

BOOM

Photo065copy.jpg

tyres collected today :D they fill the arches stood next to them nicely!

finished building my RACEWORX 1.25 Daiyama coilovers :D

Photo090.jpg

Photo091.jpg

so these are going on tomorrow with the wheels and tyres and fingers crossed 20mm spacers and extended studs on the rears for JDM TYt3 y0 fittment BOii!

drivers side rear done.. longer studs on the passengers side rear fitted.. just having diner then i can swap the dampers blot them all back together and see how she sits :D then its fronts!

well got the rears on and i made the mistake of setting them at max low :S with 20mm spacers there was some arch rubbing lol if i could get rid of the lip 20mm spacers would be spot on! so i need to go out tomorrow and get some 10mm spacers and should be good to go.. proly gona raise them 15mm aswell as there proper tucked :D need 5mm spacers on thef ronts aswell as the tyres hit the spring platform. booooo they could do with slightly stiffer springs i think but other than that were low!!! with a capitol L O W ...

Photo092.jpg

with 20mm spacers :S

Photo093.jpg

Photo094.jpg

back to 5mm for now

Photo095.jpg

didnt get the fronts fully done as i need spacers like iv said so got board of faffing about.. fingers crossed get them all finished and adjusted tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom