Red Nemesis Dog: Pulsar Autech

Anyhow, FINALLY got her lowered thanks to Sam for the RSR springs and whatevermaketheyare shocks off the N1. Needs tracking but already noticing the difference in handling and the slight drop looks SO much better.

Camera phone pics and the car is on an angle so you don't get a truly accurate look but compared to the previous pics it's good, should have come this height from the factory.
DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

I don't have any desire to change anything else about the way it looks. Just need to finish paying off the loan I got from my Dad to buy it, and then fix the spoiler and respray the bumper and wings maybe.

Mods I can see myself possibly doing next year are:
S/S catback
Redoing the underseal
Better intake
Extended studs and 20mm spacers

So little update...

I couldn't afford to insure this and pay off the loan to my Dad, so Sam's nan is kindly storing it on her driveway until I can, which looks to be after christmas.

In the meantime I aim to do the following:

Clean out underneath and underseal
Proper clean the interior
Repair tyres (Slow puncture) and get tracking done properly
Oil and filter change
Replace knocking CV (REALLY annoying as they haven't split or leaked, just knocking on full lock and acceleration)
Possibly repaint the front bumper and wings (a few cracks and scratches in the paint, don't want it to become rusty, and the front bumper is a horrible finish where I rattlecanned it) - will also add plugs to the fogs so they can be removed easily
Fix the spoiler too/buy an N1 spoiler if I grow some ballz

The last few things are costly but need to do them before falling into the trap of not doing any maintenance because I'm using the car.

Still in two minds about it dude, on the one hand I do want to have the money, on the other I do absolutely love the car and can't wait to drive it again. The price would have to be right, I guess.

really? give wolverine 2 autechs to crash/fuck up/ ...i mean 'mod'?

no corbles audrey's yours, money's overrated you'll just spend it on something boring or sensible

I want another car that I'll enjoy driving vzr or autech, what ever I got would stay normal and clean :) hense why iveasked corbs if he wants to sell up, and I haven't fucked anything up as it's back to normal mate but yeah either another autech or vzr either black or White :)

And eddiewhy does people want 2 n1's or 2 gti's etc it must be because they like them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom