Robs White SRi

I would of had it done sooner... but I was left messing about with looms and key chips... I managed to loose one of the chips amongst gravel.... and somehow I managed to find it again 3 hours later lol...

Runs really well... needs a new cb boot and a good service and then all is fine...

Needs a good clean now....

And I've got a P2 kit to clean up and spray up in white...

Then refurbish and paint the gti calippers get new disks and pads and fit to the white one...

So got quite a lot still to do... but I'm happy with the interior.... just want some tweeters up front...

Pics up when I can be arsed ;)

Because I don't have another p1 loom.... forgot to take it off of the scrapper

The P2 kit just wouldn't work in my p1... tried for hours... ask Ammar

You mentioned you've already got the s14 leather seats in the front and back. Are they in your 3dr or this white 5dr???

200 SX rear leather seats.fitted... and front passenger seat bolted in at the front ready for brakes to be made.

IMAG0380.jpg

Sorry, just seen it!

I DEFFO NEED TO PUT MY REAR SEATS IN NOW!!! LOVE IT!

Weird looking engine got pulled from the white Sri ...

IMAG0405.jpg

And new front end on the mera...

IMAG0406.jpg

P2 kit is being preped and painted this weekend as long as the weather holds

;)

I needed an engine asap...

They are just the indicators from the black one... I'm painting up some fresh Orange ones as I type...

Doing a service on the Sr engine sat... and also getting a new cb boot fitted...

I got the army mera for 200 quid... a quick ish engine swap... and got a full p2 gti kit which needs work lol... lots :)

And got my old set of kai light weight wheels back and my old 3 slat grill...

And a gti front arb for the black mera ;)

And got a few bits to flog on as well... didn't want him to sell it on..

It shouldn't really be on the road... had a good look at the chassis whilst under it.... its been in a front under before his roll over... and the front of the chassis rails have been cut out and re welded.... a bit dodgie

Just been working on Stacy... spent the whole of the weekend on her... cleaned up all the paintwork so she shines ;) got myself a machine pollisher

IMAG0436.jpg

I have also sanded and sprayed up a set of P2 side skirts

IMAG0434.jpg

And sanded and sprayed my spare P2 rear bumper... with a custom finishing touch ;)

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

Opinions please ;)

There is going to be more green on the car...

This is just the beginning ;)

I couldn't decide whether or not to do the strip... we shall see next weekend ;)

Back
Top Bottom