S15 Trial Kitted Silvia

Yes the big ghey wings don't look pretty but they DO work! My friend with the 500+ bhp s14a never wanted to get one but he didn't feel safe at speed. He purchased a big cf ghey wing and said the difference was so dramatic.

He actually gets so much downforce now that the tips of the bgw have actually marked the paint on the rear arches.

Now i know that the standard s15 isn't 500bhp lol but its a quick car so even a sublte one might make the world of difference. Don't forget the basic rule, if it came out of the factory with one then its more than likely nissan did that for a reason.

lovley motor..id go with a spoiler but thats my opinion...i love the wheels there unreal well ware man keep the shiney side up;) hopefully you make it to the jae

Wow those pics are great.

Looks good wothout the spoiler but some of the little lip ones look good too.

PLEASe don't spoil it by getting some horrible after market lights though! Loads of them have been ruined with cheap, tacky lights!

Thanks Sarah; I'll keep it between the ditches!!! I hope I can make it to JAE but there's no point in saying yes now and letting ya down later...

Cheers isK, don't worry I wont. Lexus lights are best kept on a lexus (apart from the black ones I had on my mera!) they don't suit the S15 shape. I have my eye on the clear/red crystal lenses if I find any pics I'll post them up

No spoiler.

Yoshio Factory LED's
p1010381km6.jpg

Thanks Dub steven and thomas.

Steven those aint the lights I was thinkin but do look very well. The ones I want are white over black with a crystal finish likes the ones you see the S13's or Honda Preludes. If I find a pic I'll post it up....

Finally found a pic of the lights I want. They're listed here as Origin Tail lights and they look gorgeous. Mainly see them on white S15's but they really suit this one and I think they would look well on mine:

670406_140_full.jpg

P.S. Love that satin paint job ( http://www.cardomain.com/ride/670406?cmd=related&order=4 )

Plus, spec update:

I had a good look at the car today. HKS Coilovers, Apexi Radiator, SR exhaust system and HKS mushroom filter induction kit!!!

3066829_9_full.jpg

Dunno where all my pics are gone???? I got a new head unit & tail lights so I figured I'd update the thread...

Waxed it yesterday & just before I went to polish it the idea of a Matt or Satin grey/silver paintjob struck me, tempting....
3066829_50_full.jpg
3066829_51_full.jpg

Typical Ireland though, just as I finished cleaning it the heavens opened, but at least you can tell it had been waxed!

3066829_57_full.jpg
3066829_56_full.jpg

3066829_52_full.jpg
3066829_53_full.jpg

New head unit, suits the interior much better than the cheap DVD player did:
3066829_48_full.jpg
3066829_7_full.jpg

BTW: Spec update, the guy who had it hadn't a clue. It has HKS Hipermax Pro Coilovers (which are brilliant), Bronze 17" Nismo alloys (which are lightweight Rays Engineering alloys, branded on the insde of the rim) & the exhaust system appears to be from Apexi. There's no way he'd have let it go for what he did if he had known!!!
And two more pics just for good measure....
3066829_54_full.jpg
3066829_55_full.jpg

Cheers lads, it's becoming a pain on my daily commute but I still smile at the end of the day when I come around the corner & see it parked at work so its definately worth it!

A beauty mate ;) Rear lights look great too. I really like the red and clear look on those, Mercs, N16 p1s :D oh and also like Andy's (is it) Luciano N1s.

How's the back end? Spun it yet? lol

Cheers Sam & Edk; no donuts because I don't see the point but she steps out nearly every day we've rain here, which is daily, and thats a lot of fun but can also be scary when I'm not expecting it!! I don't need my fantastic 3 point turning skills anymore though!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom