Sams VZ-R N1

lol, sorry but everyone in the world seems to think that cars are tax exempt after they are 25 years old, it's just not true.

No it wont as it wasn't manufactured before 1973.

images

"You are technically correct. The best kind of correct!"

Spent the week in St Ives, so had the car made comfortable stock catback back on and the GTi wheels to save the Hankooks.

Air con is such a waste of fuel.... will be coming out sharpish.

3/4 of a tank on the way down with aircon on, 1/2 tank on the way back without it, sat at 80 most of the time.

chopping the top off piles of horse shite which then cooks on the exhaust is always good.

268364_10150700139280711_756290710_19708279_306637_n.jpg

So, as I dislike all aftermarket pedals I figured I would do something different.

Gave the pedals a quick clean.

IMAG0065.jpg

took a roll of this

IMAG0066.jpg

cut a piece to a rough shape

IMAG0067.jpg

Then using these tools

IMAG0070.jpg

and a trick from my time as a skateeer, with it stuck in place file around the edges

IMAG0068.jpg

ends up like this

IMAG0072.jpg

then again

IMAG0073.jpg

and completed :)

IMAG0074.jpg

veeeeerrrry grippy :)

Good idea, it is still slippy enough to allow you to slip your feet around for heel and toe? Not that i'm any good at it, but I like to think I'm DK when driving.

never had an issue when any of my boards got wet.

the filing whilst removing the excess smooths the sticky layer around the edge of the pedal so it cant really be caught and lifted.

i Did the same with the 206 pedals a couple of weeks ago as their was no grip what so ever. Seem to stand up pretty well to the water.

Back
Top Bottom