Sams VZ-R N1

being honest but I don't think the grill suits it as well as the VZR one, just looks as though there's nothing there at all! Could just be the crappy phone pics that lose the definition but for me it's a no until I see some better pics.

RSM work okay? Guy told me it was piss easy to install ha

the camera has gotten shit for some reason, I much prefer it to the VZR which is my least preferred of all the grilles, wont be seeing a 2slat anywhere near it

yeah man RSM works a treat once Id got my head round how to work it :)

Def just the crappy pics. Need to get the DSLR out.

Agreed! Girlfriends Nikon D90 made even the crapiest of car look good at a recent pulsar meet :D

Glad to hear the RSM worked out alright, enough reading material there anyway ;) Think i'm with Ammar, I'd like to see the 2 Slat, my favourite grill by far in my completely biased opinion

seeing the open mouth in person on the n1 it looks amazing. defo need a better camera also that open mouth would look even better with a pit road bonnet( think thats what their called). must say i love this car and compared to a blue top its a totally different car.

Great news on the RSM, such an amusing text you sent me :)
The grill is not to my liking tbh, as I've never liked the way they almost leave a hole in the front of the car, but it doesn't look bad :)
Joe

car looking good Sam. however i think this grille only really works with the R33 GTR bonnet lip, somehow it completes the look - God damn you Tommo

key ring cam ftw

[video=youtube;AyUop752sfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyUop752sfA[/video]

254305_10150671110785711_756290710_19444720_4413555_n.jpg

Trip counter from today

262202_10150671110695711_756290710_19444715_7519393_n.jpg

works out around 38mpg not bad I dare say :P definitely more to be had too

powerland ecu would sort that sounds well now tho sam, I remember when mine was stock ya could hardly even hear the cam change!

dude do what i did and have both cams switch together its a 2second wiring job im not one for bullshit but it did feel allot quicker in the saloon

na having seen how lean it runs on the stock ecu when people do that Il keep it how it is :)

Only a couple of pics as I never really stopped all day. Will get some more when I venture down later.

This is the passenger arch, showing the gap that goes up between the panels.

IMAG0031.jpg

and plated

IMAG0032.jpg

and the drivers side, which is more intricate as it has the filler pipe to deal with, its not completely boxed off but once the plastic shroud is back in nothing will be able to get up there.

IMAG0024.jpg

Have also undersealed the full underside of the car now, just need to remove the front wings and front bumper to finish off, but that can wait.

Back
Top Bottom