Sams VZ-R N1

I agree about the kit, sure it looks good but a bit boring IMO, like every other N15. I love the kitted look, especially VZ-Rs.

agreed totally, but if you really REALLY want unkitted, please don't leave it without a spoiler, it looks so so wrong on any N15.

nice one sam lovely car fella :), but people are right you need the kit look mate you get ate with being black, and why don't get eliasgr to make you a carbon vzr spoiler :lol:

but good buy mate lovelly looking car mate :thumb:

Is this not slow compared to how your autech was? I thought that was mint underneath too.

Anyhows, it's very clean underneath and you did good not to buy a Honda so all good! :D

Someone pass the popcorn, this is gonna be good. Cant wait to see how its gonna shape up!

:popcorn:

+1 for non kitted

tomei's + teh lowz = PROFIT

Nice one Sam. You need a sticker saying 'My other car's an Autec' for this and an 'N1' version for the 'tec. I'm confused about the no spoiler look buy as for bodykit it looks fine as is. Clean and simple.

na BC's are shite Ive got Meisters to go on.

The Autech is solid underneath, but had signs of wear when I got it i.e every rubber bush was perished, Ive rectified everything now.
however the bushes on the N1 besides the droplinks are all sound.

its definitely slower than the Autech but then my Autech seems different from others... time will tell, wont be long before I have a run against Corblahs so we can shoot the shit and see whats what I know what to expect but we shall see.

lets just say after watching all the recent DE builds I saw sense, theres alot more can be had from a VE in my eyes, and why not start with the best base for a project ;)

Just sorted out insurance on it and Im off to the DVLA tomorrow morning :)

Back
Top Bottom