Sams VZ-R N1

close...

just wire brushed out the floor pan getting rid of the rest of the sound deadening, it took about 24 seconds with a wire brush before I had the grinder in my hands

lmao

listen to the typical miserable, northern, right wing diatribe :lol: tax dodgers this n that blah blah....

the 2 years i spent working full time before i even went to uni, the part-time term-time job, and full-time holiday jobs i had at uni, and the 2 jobs i've been workin since i graduated last year including 7days a week work for the last 5months have fuck all to do with it eh

so no kurt the reason i don't care is cos IT IS my money so i'll spend it as i please :wink:

Epic reply, there is so much anger in that post. You have more chips on your shoulder than me!

Epic reply, there is so much anger in that post. You have more chips on your shoulder than me!

i ain't denying it

i've had to listen to shit like that, but not so tongue in cheek and on the wind up, for years - from presumptuous dickheads banding all students under the same umbrella. Yes a lot are free-riding, clueless pricks. A lot are not though :tongue:

soooo I really need to get a camera.

removed the rest of the sound deadening residue last this morning, put another coat of hammerite on the floor of the car, and some tar tape to cover the holes, sorted out some material padding to cover it, carpet will be cleaned and put back in soon, once I have had my way with the inner sills I will put all the interior back in.

After going to the DVLA yesterday and them telling me I needed some certification from customs saying all the VAT and charges had been paid, I sent some forms off to customs in Dover and they called me today saying I need not have done so....

back up there today 5 mins before they shut and everything has gone through now, so next week I should have a reg no. for it and its go time :)

going to be getting a few more items flocked this time instead of just the dash, have fitted a new catback to it just need to decide on a manifold £800 for a fuji is a bit out of my reach :(

I have also sorted out my sandwich plate for my oil cooler so that I can plumb in my gauges, drilled and tapped 2 bungs so they can accept the take offs for the gauges :)

then it will be a slow trickle of progress untill the Autech sells.

you're such an anal cleanliness do it right kinda geek, but it's fookin awesome. this thing will be amazing when done.

cannot wait. and yes, camera needed.

i'm still up for a jmr if you can wait a while

soooo I really need to get a camera.

removed the rest of the sound deadening residue last this morning, put another coat of hammerite on the floor of the car, and some tar tape to cover the holes, sorted out some material padding to cover it, carpet will be cleaned and put back in soon, once I have had my way with the inner sills I will put all the interior back in.

After going to the DVLA yesterday and them telling me I needed some certification from customs saying all the VAT and charges had been paid, I sent some forms off to customs in Dover and they called me today saying I need not have done so....

back up there today 5 mins before they shut and everything has gone through now, so next week I should have a reg no. for it and its go time :)

going to be getting a few more items flocked this time instead of just the dash, have fitted a new catback to it just need to decide on a manifold £800 for a fuji is a bit out of my reach :(

I have also sorted out my sandwich plate for my oil cooler so that I can plumb in my gauges, drilled and tapped 2 bungs so they can accept the take offs for the gauges :)

then it will be a slow trickle of progress untill the Autech sells.

would you not consider a powerland mani??cheaper and better gains to be got than a fuji...

can be hard to get a hold of one though..

cos it's not proven enough or fanboi enough and doesn't have a pretty collector :P

i'd rather my powerland than a fuji, but i'd rather a JMR than my powerland

no I wouldnt touch a powerland header

Apparently There is dyno proof of the powrelands, With PIcs buts whose to say they even had a Mani on it lol

But a mate baught one and it made a serious difference to top end pull, Completly cHANGED the car and the sound is immense.

And as for a FGK, I have one myself , but there 421, Which are known for mid range gains, But In a car that has all the power top end why get a 421? A 4-1 Would make a bigger Diff in VVL :)

---------- Post added at 18:37 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

cos it's not proven enough or fanboi enough and doesn't have a pretty collector :P

i'd rather my powerland than a fuji, but i'd rather a JMR than my powerland

Any link to a jmr heADER?

thanks

yeh i'm pretty happy with the powerland tbh, mine holds power really well at the top end -doesn't seem to drop off at all. and like you say with vvl being the way it is you wanna hold it and make the powerband as wide and useful up top as possible.

unfortunately no link to the JMR, it's a small garage in the US makin a few, the thread got pulled on the dash sr20 forum for some reason. PM stratton on the dash for info - it's stepped with 1 3/4 primaries stepping to 1 7/8 secondaries iirc, then into a 2.5 or 3" collector and v band. around $850 iirc. Looks really good i just can't quite afford one atm.

Well I have the fuji and would rather a Powerland , maybe thats just me, some might rather the Fuji for the better low down pull it gives,

But joints Vzr has serious go up top since he put on the new manifold, made a massive difference from the old one, And feels alot More powerful up top then mine with the fuji

Yeah by the fella trying to sell them, im not convinced in the build quality, i much prefer the fuji.

the only thing that lets the powerland down is the exterior look of the collector. a bit untidy, thats all i can see wrong. aside from that its actually very good and definitely has the desired effect up top.

Well I have the fuji and would rather a Powerland , maybe thats just me, some might rather the Fuji for the better low down pull it gives,

But joints Vzr has serious go up top since he put on the new manifold, made a massive difference from the old one, And feels alot More powerful up top then mine with the fuji

The design of the Fuji gives it good top end power ( see my graph ). Comparing headers is pointless without dyno graphs. `Feeling faster` and `sounding louder` isn`t very scientific.

Back
Top Bottom