Sams VZ-R N1

Looking sweet there Sam love the Red Recaro's they really set it off. Colour code the door cards maybe?
Good idea with the horns it'll show off your Alloy rad when you get one, don't want the horns blocking the view through the grille.

Not crazy for the Green wheels though.....

the pictures dont do the wheels justice they need to be seen in the flesh before judgement can be made

Seeing as the 5Zigen sold I booked in for some custom work at ProSpeed in Cardiff, great work for a decent price.

Went for a 2.5" mandrel system, all tig welded and used 316 stainless.

Its very deep and bassy, Ive not hit VVL yet.

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Underseal :)

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Had the flanges put here to make it easier to remove

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Decided it had a bit too much angle at this point

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Final angle

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Going to go back for some extra's once I have acquired something else, until then I used all their CNC bends lulz

Now that looks very well made, i'm really impressed with the build quality of that exhaust. Can we ask how much?

Great job on the undersealing looks better than most of the new cars at work! Wanna do mine i'll pay you!

Looks class :).

Is it much louder than the 5zigen driving around?

The majority of jap exhausts are built to fall under the JASMA DB ratings so have restrictions in them, one reason I sold on the 5Zigen, this exhaust is now a true 2.5 from start to finish.

what backbox is it Sam ... and why did you not go unique exhausts?

also, need video pronto!

Steve

Whilst Phils work is good for what it is, it could be better.

The backbox is custom.

Now that looks very well made, i'm really impressed with the build quality of that exhaust. Can we ask how much?

Great job on the undersealing looks better than most of the new cars at work! Wanna do mine i'll pay you!

I paid £360 thats everything included, he used alot more bends than he expected so I got a good deal as he had to honour the quote he originally gave :p all CNC bends

Can happily underseal your car, can also get those plates welded up in the rear arches too if you wanted... I have the patterns for them.

Drop the car down with me for a weekend and could see about getting it done :) for a price.

looks very nice and the underside looks annoyingly clean, bast lol

so how many beer tokens are required for you to underseal my car :P haha

Thanks i'll take you up on that when it's back on the road. Definately interested in getting the Arches welded up.

I've swapped the insurance from the Pulsar onto my Civic now so it's garaged til further notice otherwise i'd love a trip down to see it and have a mini meet. Can bring the Civic down for a 200ps showdown?:devil2:

Oh and those wheels have grown on me......In a Takata/TEIN Green kinda way!

Back
Top Bottom