Simcards Autechish GTi+T

sexwee, simple as.

glad horsham sorted it mate, think i'll make a visit to them to get mine mapped when i have some cash. chuffed for ya

looks phenomenal, and bet it goes like it too. :cool:

love it

Awesome :)
At the start of the 0-100 are you correcting huge amounts of torque steer?! :lol:

Looking very nice and fast. turbo ftw ;)

But i think your clutch is a bit slipping without you notice it. You pull in 3rth till 135km/h and you can easely go to 145km/h, I had that aswell, changed the clutch and i had in all gears arround +10 and some even +15km/h speed more!!!!!!!!

OR you don't pull to 7000rpm :D

greets

Mate the car looks awsome!!!

Wish i could have afforded to done it when i had the car!! Love what you have done with it though!!!

Biggest mistake i made selling it, Glad its finally gone to some one that will look after it as Myself and Rob Did.

p10904821.jpg

nice! Reminds me of my setup!

Looking very nice and fast. turbo ftw ;)

But i think your clutch is a bit slipping without you notice it. You pull in 3rth till 135km/h and you can easely go to 145km/h, I had that aswell, changed the clutch and i had in all gears arround +10 and some even +15km/h speed more!!!!!!!!

OR you don't pull to 7000rpm :D

greets

I'm not revving it to the max until i get my Knock link. Its a high comp engine so i've got to be extra safe. However you could still have some merit, i just get the sense the ACT 6-puck isn't up to the job. It's supposed to be rated to 300ftlbs iirc but i don't think it can handle that. It's not slipped on me yet but the biting point has raised up a tad since the turbo was done.

Ed - yeah it's difficult from 0mph starts to not get torque steer, from rolling 2nd gear i hardly get any though.

Cheers for all the comments, still soom room for improvement, it has the worlds worst air filter on at the moment till the battery is relocated to the boot. It needs stripping now, some weight saving would do the car wonders. Hopefully i'll get me some big brakes as thats probably the worst thing affected right now.

It'll be interesting to see how i go about getting the power down. With any luck the LSD box will be on in time as well. Mid 14's will be my aim, 13's would be generous, i just think the starts at York will kill the time, its so poor.

Back
Top Bottom