Simcards Autechish GTi+T

p10904821.jpg

mark mark mark feel sorry for you bud, just had a quick read through,
not sounding good,

im guessing you now have the Q uni chip now,?

also i think i no whats happened,

when i got my turbo mapped and dyno'd at GT ART, it wouldnt run like you said 'on full throttle, and a bit shit generally,
UNTILL....

they entered the correct injectors details into the uni chip Q,

they asked me what the correct cc was of the origonal injector,
(remember i acually rang you when i was mapping it)

they needed the standard cc size so theyy could change it to the 440 ,
he tried 230/250 like we thought but he entered 330 i think then upped it to the new 440 size,

then weh hey 280 @ 0.6 bar :D

quiz them on that

or call gary at GT ART as his done a turbo almera (mine) with a very close setup and see if he can give you some advise,
he is very knowledgeable,

stu X

Is the intercooler really leaning back or is it me?..

Im surprised people seem to have these big problems with These conversions..

Im not blaming you Sim pal, these UNI chip men..

Horsham developments are who I would go to., I would like a once overview of the set-up to make sure something simple has been overlooked..

Also if you have a feeling your tuner is taking the piss, and fishing for just more cash- they probably are..

That picture is amazing Mark.
Everyone said the Autech bumper would look fantastic with an Intercooler behind it.. And they were 100% right.. It looks EVIL!!
Coming up in your rear view mirror that would look absolutely terrifying haha, not that you'll be in anyone's mirror for very long ;)
Joe

Infact, i thnk youve tucked it behond the P/S cooling pipe..???

I think if it sat a touch lower and nice and vertical it would look a little more finished buddy.

How did Horsham go?

That's the best you'll get that intercooler without destroying the front bumper.

Horsham went very well. It was quick, all it needed as the timing backing off a bit because it was pinking. After that was done we had to remove the Mbc because it wouldn't go lower than 1bar. Stock boost is just over 0.5bar now.

Jez reckoned the car was pushing out around 260 at the fly. Much more than i expected but now i need to find a rolling road.

I would reccomend Horsham to anyone on here, good service, quickly done and at a good price. Wish i had gone there first.

The car ate the Front Wheel bearing on the last go so i drove back gingerly yesterday. Fixed it today as i had 2 hubs with new bearings (i had already anticipated this would happen), 1 hour later and i took it for a proper blast......

Its amazing. Just pulls and pulls. Hardly any torque steer, no lighting up the tires from a rolling 2nd blast which is what i''m pleased about most. No turbo lag, doesn't bog down. It's all come together the way i wanted it too.

Will get a vid up Sunday after i've been on my private road.

Thanks to...

Dale - Always hot with tubby advice
Stufa - Helping me get the right bits and whatnot
Syms - Selling me the stuff in the first place
BenMenz - Engine swapper extrordinair
Elliot & Wezz - texting and ringing me to see how i got on.
Dan Lark - Bumper cutter and 4am turbo installer Master.
Quim - Putting up with about 3 years of car parts and £££
Anoyone else i've missed, you knows who you are!

Well done man. It looks phenominal.

I don't really like the wheels tbh but in all honesty it really doesn't matter.

Hope you have more luck with the reliability than stufa.

Back
Top Bottom