SDC12098.jpg

SDC12099.jpg

SDC12096.jpg

SDC12095.jpg

SDC12094.jpg

SDC12093.jpg

Pedo bear saved my life.

SDC12097.jpg

HOLY FUCK thats a big one. glad you're ok from what i hear man, thats the main thing.

gotta say it though..........

that'll probably polish out

Lost the back end on a left hand down hill bend. Broadsided the curb on the other side of the road and rolled 4 times into a field. Front of the car missed a tree by about a metre and the rear missed a telegraph pole by about 2 metres. If I had hit eithier of them it would have been game over. Also while I was rolling my skirt came off and went through someones windscreen.

Holy shit mate.... I take I take it your alright.....

What happened!!!

I'm alright, minor cuts and bruises. My arm and back are hurting but I'll live.

Paramedics and Police tell me I am very lucky to be alive.

Oh and one thing I didn't mention, it landed on the drivers side hense the big dent in the A pillar/Roof so I had to jump out the passenger door.

Lost the back end on a left hand down hill bend. Broadsided the curb on the other side of the road and rolled 4 times into a field. Front of the car missed a tree by about a metre and the rear missed a telegraph pole by about 2 metres. If I had hit eithier of them it would have been game over. Also while I was rolling my skirt came off and went through someones windscreen.

Sorry to hear that mate, glad you're ok though. What type of skirt were u wearing lol:gay:

bloody hell, lucky to walk away dude and glad your ok, also its good to see the airbag went off too.

always a worry in teh back of my mind how the cabin crumples at the roofline in these meras

As long as u have no major damage... I take it your going to get another gti??

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet mate. The car is now back at my house and in the garage so I'll strip all the salvageable parts off it then weigh the shell in.

Back
Top Bottom