Steves VZ-R

Both are made in Taiwan (buddy club is now owned by a Taiwanese company), in the same factory. One has JDM tax the other doesn't. If your are originals then they would of been made when it was Japanese owned, in Japan.

The average 195/50/15 tyre weighs 8-10kg...so these are about 4-5kg each. There is a list onlne somewhere.

You any ideas what your alloys weigh on their own, 5.35kg's to beat yo :chinese:

You any ideas what your alloys weigh on their own, 5.35kg's to beat yo :chinese:

Just wondering you got poly engine mounts in yet? any plans for spacers? ;)

not really sure, im going to say the same as the buddy club p1 SF, they are cast, same as mine, im going to say approx 6kg, we will see when i change tyres, no poly mounts yet, waiting on that group buy :) ... and yes spacers for the rear are not high priority but coming

Both are made in Taiwan (buddy club is now owned by a Taiwanese company), in the same factory. One has JDM tax the other doesn't. If your are originals then they would of been made when it was Japanese owned, in Japan.

The average 195/50/15 tyre weighs 8-10kg...so these are about 4-5kg each. There is a list onlne somewhere.

yeah they probably are now, mine are definitely japanese, cheers Kurt
how do you think your baby is looking now? :lol:

....and i use this spreadsheet, the honda boys have it on their forum ... attached

Steve

Attachments

Steering Wheel and Coolant Hoses

Car has been poorly for a while, rusty clips holding the water hose finally cut through the shite OEM rubber. So got some bright blue hoses (I am straight ... i think), and now holds pressure, which is nice.

Also got rid of the OEM steering wheel, and put a harcore OMP wheel on. Looks miles better, plus now I am a bit more comfortable, still a few adjustments to go though. Mainly the gearstick, and how I can move it backwards :)

Anyway, enough babble, enjoy the pics ... yes i know the engine bay is dirty ... give a fuck

IMAG0875.jpg

IMAG0877.jpg

IMAG0878.jpg

DoyoufindsomethingcomicalaboutmyappearancewhenImdrivingmyautomobile.jpg

Steve

Reactions: IT
nice omp wheel, see how you get on with it - i got really fed up of a suede wheel as a daily lol

as for the gearstick, mine always seemed too ar forward so with the knob off simple heated it up (which was probably unnecessary) and stuck some pipe over it and bent it back! worked a treat

probably easier with it off the car or if you fit a short shifter. with gaiter back on looks fine too, wouldn't tell the difference

cheers craigo ... its slowely developing into a track beast anyway, and the wheel is sooo much lighter turning corners etc ... love it

with regards to the gearstick, think im going to get a short shifter, and get a shaft like Girv's .............. then a longer gearstick up to the heater controls or something :lol:

Steve

steering wheel looks well...what are these like to fit??

i put a shortshifter into the vzr there last week and the gearknob wouldn catch proper and kept coming loose and the threads are now ruined...:mad:

now sporting the no gearknob look:doh!:

Looks nice, is it a 350mm one? what Boss did you get and does the horn still work :cool:

Thats one dirty bitch... you tempted to buy a SACC header? only £100 delivered :sweatdrop:

Steering wheel = massive win. Should be able to drive in more comfort now. Love the simpsons reference :lol:.

steering wheel looks well...what are these like to fit??

cheers fella, easiest mod ever! ... airbag out, wheel off, boss on, wheel on... would have done it sooner if it werent for the damn T50 security torx piece :(

175 from factory...some over here have seen 190bhp with powerland ecus..
Thats one dirty bitch... you tempted to buy a SACC header? only £100 delivered :sweatdrop:

hell no! ... 4-1 all the way ... need to save for this and as said above by LucinoVzr, a powerland daughterboard, or some kind of other management :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Steve

See what you did there :gunsmilie:

I'm ready for you booooooiiiiiiiiii!

*prepares to get ass handed to him all minced up* Diesels suck at drag.

I'll see you on the circuit where the men hang out...

BOOM

Le Mans, BTCC, what's that?? Oh?? Oh right really? Yes. Diesels win.

Back
Top Bottom