Steves VZ-R

nice one steve, those look better, i likes the other wheels but to me the VZR is an aggressive looking car not a smooth euro machine hence why they didnt look quite right, these make it look more of the JDM warrior it is

How she feel with proper wheels dude, those real buddyclub wheels or prorace reps?

the web says p1s should weight 6kg approx, and my drifts are 8kg ... so 2kg difference
drifts weighed in at 16kg with tyres and p1s were 14kg with tyres, plus the stickers are there, and big sticker on the inside shows part number

woops forgot the offset ... +45 quite a bit larger than my +10 rotas, just need some spacers ;) ... Tyres are 195/55 R15 both, Advans look bigger to be honest, but think that the tread pattern is more spread across the width of the wheel

grip is immense, no tyre screech shifting from 1st to 2nd now, just pulls!

Steve

Reactions: edk
Maybe I should invest in some then! Get rid of my tyre chirp in 3RD! then ;)

both very nice buys. can tell the seats are v high tho in relation to the seat belt buckles and centre arm rest. i myself love the wheels, however for the n15 15's look too small
d boi

both very nice buys. can tell the seats are v high tho in relation to the seat belt buckles and centre arm rest. i myself love the wheels, however for the n15 15's look too small
d boi

im actually seeing this as a plus, with the car being so low, its an effort to get in and out (stupid long legs) and with the seats higher its easy
15s are much better in my opinion, only reason i would go bigger now is if i had to fit bigger brakes <--lets not get into that

They look quite good

but like your old more...

they were nice! i just couldnt pull them off, needed to be super slammed, massive camber, and a deeper colour car chassis

PS. just learnt my seats are used in the evo VI ... SHIT HOT!

mitsubishi_lancer_e831_%20103.jpg

Steve

Back
Top Bottom