Steves VZ-R

If you decide to get your alloys RE/powder-coated, Ill let you know where I got mine done down Basingstoke ;)

Love the Amber corners.. im on a waiting list for them at present!

If you decide to get your alloys RE/powder-coated, Ill let you know where I got mine done down Basingstoke ;)

Love the Amber corners.. im on a waiting list for them at present!

Cheers mate, kind of at a standstill with the wheels at the moment, not really sure what to do. I need someone with a red gti to buy them off me ;)

So you get it...
What a luck you have, I almost would have been faster :shifty:

Well at least it looks good dude :thumb:

Haha mate, you should have been faster. As ed says I think they do work so well with silver. Ie wezz's old gti/Superdan's massive paperweight

Steve

Haha I understand now, altho ur not wrong it is sorned altho Iv still been driving it now and again from work and back home when doing work on it, using my works tread plates ofcaurse :D

Recaros, and Buddy Clubs

Massive thank you to Sam, for tempting, and proceeding to convince me to empty my bank account

1. Bought some of the lightest wheels I've had, 14kg each including tyres. 15x7" gorgeous Buddy Club P1's. Yes i know needs rear spacers, work in progress. Best bit are the front tyres ... YOKOHAMA NEOVA AD07, super sticky barely legal street tyres (which someone has dibs on if i get new toyos)

2. Round about the same time bought the seats off Sam's mate at Shakeys, from a Honda Accord type-r, bit high, but much more practical, super comfortable and supportive

Tell me your opinions please peeps :)

Piccies to prove I'm not lying :lol:

Buddy Club P1s SF
IMAG0705.jpg

Honda Accord Recaros
IMAG0717.jpg

Steve

Eddie dude use your eyes. He says they are Buddy Clubs but not only that you can see Buddy Club stickers on the wheels. I'd say it's safe to say they are the real deal :)

Awesome Steve they look really great :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom