STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Give these a go at speed for a test David :) NPOC played around with some volvo mist jets but found the pump wasnt powerful enough to use them at speed.

hhmmmm good test, there wont be a vid though lol
worked fine on the old 306 *different pump of course, il have to see.

thus far @ stand still & slow speeds
old 4 jet spray type 0 - mist type 1

dd

My OCD has forced me re-repaint my wheels again. Had my spare set of wheels on for the last week, giving me ample time to prep *55 profiles are so comfy lol. paint & polish/wax. Cleaned, scotch down, light dust layer of white prime for no other purpose than to show where ive painted. 2 coats of kolor, 2 costs of clear lacquer, wet sand then polish/wax. Roughly 7-8hrs work, Im finally happy with them now at least. Also touched up, wet sanded, polish/waxed my lil bros wheels ready for Japfest *the weekend gone.

At the same time I painted my brake reservoir, radiator expansion tank and washer fluid caps Nissan flame red. Been meaning to do this for a while as the OE yellow didn’t really tye in with anything else. Quick wipe down during my lunch break at work and it all looks pretty.

Pictures of the engine uploading now for all OCD boys, matt, andy, chris, edk, joe and co lol

Still the same genre, sparkling grey.

b8a01163.jpg

*picture taken before lacquer

There back on now chap, only this close one

7468008b.jpg

52d671f4.jpg

c8756b9d.jpg

47b115be.jpg

and one for all you 'head cases' :thumb:
1ac7c9db.jpg

*its looked exactly the same for the last 3 months now
dd

^ enough?.................... i drive him every day to work lol

A/C, sun roof, x4 airbags, abs, x6 speakers x1 subwoofer all my daily needs boi
dd

only kidding mate... car always looks good... finish mine off for me :) il be headding up to see joe and rich soon... come and wax my car to perfection for me :)

no point if your getting it mop'd lad lol mine could do with a moppin too

hey when you up, text me and we can have a black, red, trop and errr red meet :thumbs:
dd

How u get on with the jets at high speed?

Crackin' work, when my car is sorted it's gonna wana make almera babies with yours ;)
My GTi should be cleaner than the black one btw, you've been warned :lol:/jazz/

there is some sam

seems fine on the motorway ie 70-80mph, hits the seen a tad lower is all. tbf i can't remember a time ive ever had' to use my washer jets on the motorway. cleaner than the black one, damn son - two words........ bring it!

ps. i do believe last years champ joins the panel?
dd

fuckin sparkling as ever dude.. im suprised theres paint.. your car will be the one everyone wants to buy once weve all destroyed ours and they have become clasics.. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom