STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Essentially the main faults with wrap is that it traps moisture and corrodes the pipes from the outside. Now if you've got a ceramic coating it should stop heat transfer from the inside to the outside of the pipe, which will lower engine bay temps so you shouldnt really need wrap, but if the header is ceramic coated, this will stop corrosion yes? so effectivly you could wrap it aswell to further decrease temps but i dont know if you'd need or want to

should help keep bay temps down and exhaust gases up :thumb:

i really would never wrap an asp header, call it showing off or suck like but i can't do it. wrap on a daily runner ive read is asking for trouble. kinda like buying nice bucket seats, then putting a seat cover over em lol

yeah Sam il because in fitting it back on, i know the angles in which to work....................... i hope

edit
picked up the zaust this morning before work, seems ok at least. i remember'd not to spray the flexi lol

53758654.jpg

there's the oven in the middle of the shot, big much haha

f9334cdd.jpg

dd

vell painted header and decat pipe are back on ready for rolling road next month, took over 2hrs, taking my time NOT to scratch the finnsh. pleased to say it a-ok. feels good to take of the standard exhasut manifold, even thought is so small iut well heavy. pictures up soon once ive cleaned up the reast of the bay.

just gotta hope all the time and efforts been worth it once its been on a few weeks :sweatdrop::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom