STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

^ i just did and its cool lol *first thing this morning

After selling my old 17’s (Kei Velocity lightweight) to my bro, ive recently brought them back. Sunday morning decided they need fitting so took some time cleaning them up taking abit of time with t-cut, AG super resin and finally AG extra gloss protection. Centre caps sprayed satin black a while back, now sporting a red lip *biker tape. Came out really well and give a nice look to the wheels, whilst still looking huge. Only thing I might want to do now is buy a set of black tuner nuts to finish them off.

7e8b1b8e.jpg

022e2976.jpg

b boi

im 100% happy with these wheels with the thin red lip. i know there rep's but the real ones are like $$$ lol purely for looks the ride height could do with being a tad lower, for every use where i live and being able to take speed bumps at normal speeds is too nice. plus a comfy ride is what i like x

dd

Ah I still think with the right coilovers and settings they can me more comfortable than lowering springs :)

Thanks David :) The jap symbols read Diesel.

True, coilovers are not cheap however you look at it.

i guess when if i ever get em il think damn i should of brought them a while ago. but im just not sold on them for that price. the header is a gem mind :rolleyes:

You need Meisters.

Trial mine :) on full soft they are awesome and Im yet to find a speedbump I cant get over...

your big gay wheels will give you extra clearance, coilovers are what your cars spec list is missing

Reactions: edk
Ironic that you want comfort but go for 17s with a really low profile :lol:

Back
Top Bottom