STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

WHEN GIRLFRIENDS ATTACK

so...

Disregard%2BFemales%252C%2BAcquire%2BCurrency.jpg

there's a bolt on sure fire n/a bolt-on way too 200bhp im sure, but i never drive it in that way anyways and it shows come 1/4 mile time lol on the rare spirited drive, it was a hoot though.

* for reference 200bhp is just a nice round figure for a n/a 2lt 16v non variable cam engine is all.

brought a few more things, with more to come.

Megs Ultimate wash & wax
Megs Supreme Shine Microfibre
GL showroom shine
AG HD wax
AG SRP
Daisy APC
VP Bilberry wheel cleaner
Foam Super Spray hose attachment
Detailing soft brush x2
Am-Tech heavy duty tool bag from tool man £12.99 :lol:

firstly wanted to soak my brand new Autoglym Hi-Tech Microfibre Finishing Cloth and Megs Supreme Shine Microfibre towel. The AG cloth is notorious for running once wet, the reports where right. Using a small amount of hand wash *ph neutral in warm water the MF was left to soak.

75929713.jpg

727eb013.jpg

after just a few moments

c7bf8de3.jpg

yuk

fc4c712b.jpg

megs turn

a55ec24a.jpg

milky for sure, notice you can just make out the plug hole in 2' of water

f2d53bfa.jpg

Bilberry was then divided for the group buy at work, 1lt for £5 delivered

cf4a3a26.jpg

washing & drying *all important grit guard

7bea7d45.jpg

paint cleaners, polish, glaze, sealant, wax, nano sealant, interior/exterior trims, tyres, glass, quick detailing, clay, detailing brushes, various applicator mf, sponge, foam pads, buffing towels and final touch plush mf's

3dacb7cc.jpg

de1a57ff.jpg

my kind of travel bag :rolleyes:

3a3a858b.jpg

now to put this shit away

0d6fb6d5.jpg

also wanting to buy Kent large MF drying towel, Auto Smart Iardis and CarPro IronX.
david

i dont know whats more worrying the fact you have so much stuff or the fact its all in your bathroom for "private" veiwings!!

I kinda don’t leave the car dirty any time of the year, no one has ever seen it mucky cause it never is. Its cleaned weekly weather its dirty or not. Most of my mates in their spare time like xbox, drinking, darts, golf, fishing blah blah blah mines cleaning cars. It’s a past/hobbie time to which I enjoy, thus the gear. It’s been obtained over the past 8yrs hence the real old stuff in the pictures.

Sam maybe if you invested more effort in you import N15, you’d have beat Matt lol

wow thats some cleaning shit right there, and i thought i was stupid by spending £100 odd quid the other month on cleaning gear :lol:

How do you find the showroom shine?

I've only used it once and it was very glossy but didn't last.

Detailer near me used it in it's advertised way for 4 weeks on 1 panel that he had pre-treated and was FLAWLESS and it left his paintwork looking like shit.

Dave I love you!

The billbery is great don't need much and it foams really well! Don't use it too much though, as even though it's non acidic it's still alkelien(sp?). Which I'm sure you already know.

Oh and get Tardis it really is as good as they say. I bought 5 ltrs and haven't even used half of that in almost a year.

Like the bag too. I need to get all my cleaning stuff sorted out. Over the next few weeks.

If I had paint on my rear quarter the result would have been different ;)

nobody knows the full extent to which the car was cleaned, behind the dash... under the centre console :P

washed it for the first time since JAE for the video and its still immaculate and swirl free, Il leave my game how it is.

lets see how the new car comes up with the same products and level of effort :)

How do you find the showroom shine?

I've only used it once and it was very glossy but didn't last.

Detailer near me used it in it's advertised way for 4 weeks on 1 panel that he had pre-treated and was FLAWLESS and it left his paintwork looking like shit.

Its actually very good. Smells nice, quick and easy to use with zero white marks after buffing. I don’t use it in the way it’s been advertised, I use it as a QD between waxing on a just washed car. I find it great on glass, trim and wheels too. Great for water marks after drying. Id comfortably say its protection coupled with a good quality wash & wax car shampoo will last 2 months.

tar matt, im learning.

I mean that’s the strange thing, because il bet myself, matt, chris on a regular lazy weekend will clean our cars to the same level as we did for JAE. That’s just the way we are, I didn’t do anything to my car for JAE that I wouldn’t do say next month. Not for a big show, not for a meet, not for a cruise, not for no special occasion what so ever. In fact last yr once @ JAE my car was treat quiet bad, in a rush brought the wrong stuff with me. Needed a wash on the Sunday after the drive down, running hose, not just a dry off in the hot morning sun eek. Finger prints, dust etc then throughout the day yuk lol

*note to self, my detailers anonymous class is tomorrow.
david

Yeah your spot on Dave. It just our regular clean. Mine gets washed pretty much twice a week. And I walk to work every day! It's amazing how much dirt and dust it attracts just sitting there.

Must get under the bonnet soon though. See what the winter has brought me!

Back
Top Bottom