STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

I kinda don’t leave the car dirty any time of the year, no one has ever seen it mucky cause it never is. Its cleaned weekly weather its dirty or not. Most of my mates in their spare time like xbox, drinking, darts, golf, fishing blah blah blah mines cleaning cars. It’s a past/hobbie time to which I enjoy, thus the gear. It’s been obtained over the past 8yrs hence the real old stuff in the pictures.

Sam maybe if you invested more effort in you import N15, you’d have beat Matt lol

Picture007.jpg

is that davids car dirty? :-)

Seeing as we're have such fine weather at the moment, I felt it time for the annual spring clean. Been giving the car twice weeks washes in the run up to a nice weekend. The body work has been clayed fully twice in the last 2 years. Last year hardly any contaminates came off, so ive left it out for 2011.

Things used yesterday:

Super Spray - Hose end sprayer *with Simoniz Car Shampoo
5:1 Traffic film remover on the wheels and kit
5:1 Bilberry wheel cleaner
Demon Shine 5:1 as a drying aid
Meguiar's ULT wash & wax
AS Tardis
APC 10:1 for door shuts. 5:1 for grille, window seals and badges
Farecla swirl remover
AG SRP
AG Hi-Definition wax
AG vinyl and rubber care
AG instant tyre shine
Armor All Extreme tyre shine gel on window rubbers, door mirror surrounds, door handles and wiper arms.
GLSS for the windows and wheels

Sonus Der Wunder Drying Towels
Aldi short ply wash mitt x2
AG hi-tech appilcation foam pads
AG hi-tech MF cloth
other MF cloths
detailing brushes
grit guard

had work till 11am then all of the above almost straight after, yes i was shot. sorry no before pictures as didn't have camera to hand.

tardis doing its thing

505aed7b.jpg

first time ever cleaning the fuel filler cap & housing. APC 5:1 agitated, rinsed and dressed

4be301ea.jpg

wiper arms and scuttle panel cleaned & dressed

778f99da.jpg

Custurd Factory in Birmingham

cbab9305.jpg

fab04f8f.jpg

fccbf170.jpg

46d7804b.jpg

da920621.jpg

3a9c7c6d.jpg

5af15eeb.jpg

6a3ab655.jpg

7f28c0a6.jpg

some refection shots. today the for some reason the clarity doesn't look as good as ive seen, might be the 6am low sun.

778acf7c.jpg

447a6c18.jpg

bcd963a5.jpg

9bb5e31a.jpg

4c8de769.jpg

d1270dea.jpg

and the non fun part of detailing, the real washing lol

11129fd5.jpg

god damn boot was a jar all last night lol

david

thank you - missis works most weekends so....................
standard - no choice really lol.

going forward id like a cat back when this one falls off. eBay header again when this OE one gives in and Santa to bring me back my tomei cams.

how are you and yours? update your thread pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

pls pls pls pls
detail dave

mine is fine passed the MOT yesterday not really done much since i last saw you apart from seat covers

ebay header sounds good not too pricey either :)

id love some tomei cams santa might bring me some too :)

im really glad you kept the old girl i dont think i could part with mine

Dan

the grey wheels make the car look so much better in my eyes, would like some new boots. might try something different to the Spec's this year, but will want a nice looking side wall lol

Last i heard was that he removed all his engine mods, fitted stock suspension for a cushy ride and fitted a flat cap on his head.

Lol, Im just bitter because i miss Dave being in the N/A SR game.

he got what he wanted from the car and sold all the bits i think

to some that piece of paper with '196bhp bolt on de' was worth way more than the parts or fun from driving the car ever was. So he thought sod it and sold everything :tongue:

Jokes dave, yeh what is goin on here?

Rumour I heard was he was persuaded (read; forced) to sell all the parts, sold them, then his situation changed and missed a tuned GTi now wants them back. Since then we've just been getting GTi p0rn from him but no hints as to parts buying.

Some say he is out in the deepest depths of night pilfering his old mods back again for himself!!:eek:

Others say he waxed his car to much, it blinded him and he subsequently take a knock on his head!!

Back
Top Bottom