STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

i have seen a trop green gti that could do with some dave loving lol if you fancy it
pics are great mate love your car from day one first member i ever met

My fantasy would be to have a half days detailing session round mine and then the next day to drive up to this spot *Brindley Place and litter the place with all the best N15/N16’s from the forum. With an apartment view looking down at randomly place motors

hhhhmmmm I think a lil pre cum leaked out lol

Checked the timing this morning, question how accurate are the timing marks on the UR crank pulley?

When steady at 850rpm looks like 14*-15*, to make double sure il lend my friends gun with dial back feature* like wezz’s.
The stock and UR pulleys the tdc mark in relation to the key way are exactly the same, so with a dial back gun I can check the readings bang on.

Hhmmm initially not good

Why the sudden concern about the timing Dave? You suddenly lost 20hp?... Did you get instructions with your pully?...i remember something about an extra timing mark or something????

^ cus I really wanted to break into the 14’s on quarter mile, even with my weak ass 60ft lol

it’s the only thing along with the fuelling that can be checked or adjusted. I kinda have OCD with things like this lol
I was meant to bring a gun to shakes but ran out of time. The difference between stock timing and 19* on a fully bolt on DE in bhp/lb-ft is huge in N/A world.

I have no doubt that yourself, Joe, Wezz or most other regular visitors to the strip could pull quicker times, I just haven’t got the heart to give it death off the line and through the gears I guess.

Dave-lah

i should have come down and had a shot like you offerd dude :( i wouldnt worry about it yours is an alrounder not a track slag..

Car looks mint. Nice detailing work. If ya want 14's then ya gotta be a bit more ruthless with the gear changing and power, power and more power helps. Then again If my car looked like that then I'd just chill and enjoy. last thing ya wanna do is have a stupid bump as you wanted to go a second faster!

finished the rest of the thread ... wow .. im going to clean my car now cause of you haha i love the wheels i am going to spray mine black or a grey like yours

Back
Top Bottom