Stufagti's turbo build

jesus christ mate, didn't realise when you said it was it'd be like that! :eek: glad old engine could come in useful too, and shit they do work bloody fast yeh :lol: all back on track now :D

It probably happened when you drove it home Stu lol...
But seriously.. Looking at the pictures.. Has the SR20 actually got a steel sleeve, in the cast Aluminium block?
As it sorta looks like its worn through the sleeve..?
Crazy shit Stu..
Joe

yes they have a sleeve dude.. only a small one though.. all alloy engines have sleeeves there actually ductile iron not steel..

yeah kez there was a few tears on my behalf i admit whenit first went pop,

joe, yeah most probably did some exttra damage drioving it home, for 40 miles :lol: didnt help! i was sooo fucked of with it, and i was on junction 7 on the M25 eastbound at 11:30 pm! so fuck it :/
it wasnt boed out to big its hass actually melted the bore! ive felt it myself, it just has got so incredibly hot, nothing has worn through, melted yes ...

and quickdraw, £950 cash, inc parts, striping 2 blocks, boring the new one, removing it from the vehicle and refitting it, balancing the crank assembly AGAIN, skimming the head/block (ever so slightly) fitting the new rad, flushing my oil cooler, fitting my injectors and getting it running again :D:D:D and in a matter of just over a week! top service id say,

yeah its all done woopdefuckingwoop :lol:

just waiting for the injectors, they are being stripped cleaned and flowtested and matched as we type :)
so will get them to the garage tomorro after work,

so will be rolling on friday :D

yeah its all done woopdefuckingwoop :lol:

just waiting for the injectors, they are being stripped cleaned and flowtested and matched as we type :)
so will get them to the garage tomorro after work,

so will be rolling on friday :D

awesome mate, and you're now 'events moderator' too :cool: like it ;) :lol:

:D ed too, yeah so next year we are going to get stuck ing with JAE and make it the best one ever!!

with the best space/stand etc etc :D:D

:D ed too, yeah so next year we are going to get stuck ing with JAE and make it the best one ever!!

with the best space/stand etc etc :D:D

hmm I wonder if I'll be back on the road by then :(
Stu your Odyssey Racing 25 battery, did it come with the studs or is that a separate purchase? Looking at the pic in demontweeks.com it doesn't look apparent.

yeah leigh the studs are separate, i got the battery off ebay £62-69 iirc plus £12 posting and got the stud kit from ebay too :D

im back mother fuckers!!!

woohooo,

all sweet, drives nce but got a a little rattle from the head at low rpm on the overrun kinda thing, not sure TBH so gonna take it back to TK's tomorro just to be safe :D

woooohooooooo :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom