Stufagti's turbo build

chris na the plate inc transfers vat etc was cheap really, about 245 from DVLA,

little update really,
just done 600 miles so id say shes run in good now :D
gave it a bit tonight still running it on LOW boost 8psi mapped at my 283 bhp :)
and it goes like stink hahaha, with a tad bit of torque steer and controlling the front wheels on pull away i get no wheel spin and left my friend R5 GT turbo 260bhp and R33 310bhp off the line several times, so im looking forward to shakey lads :lol:
ill be keeping it on low boost till its all mapped with the bigger injectors, then ill be using high boost on about 18-20psi, so at shakeys ill do a boost switch over when i change to third so should make good terminal sppeds :lol:

i just love that LOW boost is 283bhp and boost is being upped to 18-20 :lol: :lol: :lol:

as a wise, australian man once said - insania

as a wise, australian man once said - insania[/QUOTE]

Oh dear God! My car, as did the same CYPRIOT man Craig mentioned has just said
" I want your body close to miiiiiiiiiiiiine"

Latest pics. Block looks shiny mate. :thumb: Paint really is 'good' :lol:. EGT probe installed today.

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

ah cheers ed,

for sure it did look mint under there :D
not one spot of oil/grease/grime,

considering ive done nearl;y 900miles and after being to the south meet in the new forest! which was rainy and muddy in some parts :D

overall tho it is running lovely, :D:D

i have a creaking noise coming from my suspension/steerin/hub areas hard to pin point it, it happens when i steer, accerlerate/stop slow over bump and turning but only when the wheel is being turned, ????

i think ed and rob can agree on how well it goes ;)

one thing im really please about is the running temps!!!
since ive had it rebuilt, and fitted my HKS CAMP 2 system, it has logged the highest water temp as 100'c and oil at 94'c, and sofar since midday today ive managed to get into the 600'c on the egt,

and ive been giving it some yet water and oil still stay very nice which im impressed with :D:D

all i need to do now is get the map tweaked and new clutch, all gonna have to be after jae/shakeys tho :(
oh and dort the creaking noise:(

The height of glammor...a photoshoot in Tesco's car park :lol:.

'Boost buddies'.

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

Haha it was 'lets get some cash out and a cool drink then...oh fook me they look good together, I'll get my camera out Stu' sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom