Stufagti's turbo build

Faster though :D

You should have seen the dirt that came off on the clay bar :eek:. Never done I suspect.

yep quicker than my mates R33! std with intercooler 25-30mph rolling start ooof he had no chance :D:D

true ed never been done before!
ALC :D

ah, cool - thought it might take a LOT longer than that. Will have to give it a go soon then - my red GTi is not representing at all atm...

In total washing, tar/bug detailing, claybar, compound and wax took aprox 4 hours.

clay bar FTW!
it worked a treat :D
im going to get some but need to know exactly what to get, so i can use it with normal water spray :D

cheers ed

Bilt Hamber Autoclay

There's also a softer version for more regular claying, to paintwork that has already been clayed. The normal stuff is good for a car that has not previously been done.

Use NPOC discount at this place too ;)

Yup, seemed to worka treat on Stu's paint. had to work hard but it still managed it :). Even with just using water for lubricant. I got three uses out of the bar it came with, i.e. it broke into 3 large enough peices. Comes in a case too to keep it fresh.

I'm still sore from the left over intercooler piping he used. I don't want him getting hold of clay pipe now!

right the time had come :(

RIP red gti,
(the car has not been scrapped on the log book yet so will swap over my reg)

100_2175.jpg

100_2176.jpg

100_2179.jpg

100_2180.jpg

100_2181.jpg

100_2182.jpg

100_2183.jpg

Back
Top Bottom