Stufagti's turbo build

Drove Stu's car a bit back from NPOC meet on Sunday. This NEEDS to get on a track. Handling is brilliant (if not a little hard for street, and even then it's still shit hot), throttle response is near instant.I was closely watching the boost gauge, speed and rpm together and even low down there's loads of power and boost rises in line with throttle action. Lag? What lag...

Top end it just keeps pulling, and because of all the engine work you're able to control revs really easily. Down a gear and the engine revs up easily, then blip the throttle and you're up a couple of thousand in a couple of seconds. Perfect for tight corners opening out onto a long straight. Stu, get this fucker to Brands Hatch :D.

I quite like the small steering wheel too. It makes for heavier steering especially with the 225 tyres on the front, but it's just something to get used to.

Motorway crusing I can liken to my derv. Even in 5th the car has enough torque to make for easy driving. I can certainly say I enjoyed every bit of the drive I had.

Superb build mate, long may it last! :thumb:

Clay bar'd, compound and wax :thumb:

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

haha cheers dbull,

first tie ive seen them pics full size, OMG ed they are brilliant!!!

thanks for your help again :D
ALC FTW!
just got in from jess's and it hs been raining lightly, and the rain is all beading off and looks stunning !!! :D:D

:thumbs:

yeh that pic is fookin awesome, the lights around there and general surroundings make the whole pic look sweeeet, mean, heavy duty boost y0!

Yeah the industrial look was defo better for that car Stu. Was a good little shoot and a good ride back too ;). I'm pleased with the pics but it got a little dark towards the end and I didnt have a tripod!

Ah didnt see this was back...i should read your thread more often :) Verrrrry Nice...get it on the track and see what she does :D

Faster though :D

You should have seen the dirt that came off on the clay bar :eek:. Never done I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom