Stus Track Car

Just like something you read on facebook aint it. She was probably sat next to you on a laptop as she posted it.

Anyways back on topic. I like it but agree on the engine, needs more poke. Unless, is it running a standard exhaust system?

lol, na man she likes what i do and helped me with it, and posted on her own accord man, :):)
= good GF :):)

yeah it will do me for now, might be getting some autech cams for next year, but im just getting as much done for mallory in NOV.

but its not always about POWER POWER POWER! its how you deliver it and carry your speed through the bends ;)

Id wait till it's on track to decide if it needs more poke or not. As said would be hella annoying if you bin it after spending loads on the engine. From what I understand this is a chuck it about and not give a shit about it track car :).

btw sim I thought that too about them sitting next to each other :lol: but the posts had different IP's.

Cool... didn't see this coming, by the way, could you weigh up the car so that we know how much weight you've stripped it for?

ah, yeah ive left all that in, wasnt to sure what which bit done :):)
any tips?

not fussed tho it will all be coming out in the spring :)

Right here ar the dyno readouts :)

Before mapping - mapped,

DSC05664Medium.jpg

After mapping,

DSC05662Medium.jpg

AFR's before mapping,

DSC05663Medium.jpg

AFR's after mapping,

DSC05665Medium.jpg

4 gold 10mm screws hold in the black box. That that out then just undo the screws around the box. And the big heavy thing will come out :)

Top work bet that is going to make a great track car. Can imagine it will be massive fun on a track nimble and nippy. Good stuff glad its all sorted now :)

yeah.... mine still work, Dales still work and the GTi's work fine

this is what you are removing

P1040658.jpg

this is what I did with the little sensor inside.

P1040668.jpg

P1040669.jpg

P1040670.jpg

ah fantastic, !! cheers sam :)

so what do you guys think of the dyno print outs then?

nice curves! high torque levels from low down all the way to the limit :)

Back
Top Bottom