Stus Track Car

recieved my new front and gearbox poly mounts yesterday, :)

and went to check its all ok at the yard, havent seen it since mallory, considering its being kept outside in minus temps, it started first time!! :)

hey just found some old dyno graphs,
:)

these are from when the sr18de engine was in the pulsar, the only difference was that the chap at power engineering advanced the timing via the dizzy, :)

before;
SCN_0002.jpg

after;
SCN_0003.jpg

and here are the before and after dynos from the new gti track car, before and after mapping at redline tuning,

DSC05664Medium.jpg

so the 2 different dynos are very accurate :)

Right i have got all my mods delivered and reay to fit,

all thats left is the front section of the rollcage and perspex windows.

and 2 new pro race 2 rims and 4 new tires, :)

14012011301.jpg

ooh goodies!! i love getting goodies in the mail :yes: that lot should tighten the car up no end! :shades:

eddie i think i see longer wheel studs in the pic ;)

yeah the spacer kit comes with longer studs, :)

the car is really tight anyway, with the roll cage and rear arb all fitted in, :):)

cant wait to get this on track!

there are a few track days in feb, so might do a couple.

Lovely lot of kit there stu. All that fitted together is going to feel awesome :). Must do pollys myself.

Stu... really love this car... my mera is in need of your love... come up for a weekend and il treat you!!!

Need to get her up to track standard... are u up for the challenge????

Bring your grinder :)

No too far off now... just want to get a big brake kit for it... and arb's and polly's

Just want to get the shell propped and ready first...

get some weight saving done...

and then make up a list of what I need to sort out next....

Like I said earlier, chances are its not going to be on the road until march time... so got plenty of time... going to have take u up on that track day offer first :)

yeah noone has offered to split it with me yet, so up to you,

ill be sticking with my std brakes for the time being tho, dot 5.1, red stuff pads, oem discs, not much weight tho, they seemed to work pretty well at mallory, :)

Maybe I just need to rebuild the calippers and fit a new set of discs and pads...

Less money needed then... :)

Still do u fancy coming up one weekend to give it a once over... need to fit all its toys back in... and do a lot of removing of carpets, plastics ect

Need a bloke with experience ;)

I'm planning to start on it asap... but its going to to take me a while... so any help would be great...

Got the coilovers to fit... arb's, pollys, bit of under sealing... major strippage, exhaust and a few other bits and bobs.... like sorting out front brakes, new disks and pads...

Then its time for new seats, harnesses, re-map and then time for circuit time!!

cant my pics are to big for photo bucket, i gotta get them resized but have to wait till tomorro, when i get home from work, :)

cheers for your help dude, :)

photobucket automatically resizes i think stu, if not AOC will

cant wait to see these spacer pics! its gonna force me to get some too i think

Steve

Back
Top Bottom