Stus Track Car

it looks good.

good to see it gained power and torque everywhere, not just peak. may have only gained 10bhp but the delivery will be epic. power from go

What's the sensor for then?

Sensor reads the temperature and then relays that to a expansion valve. Create's a aersol affect, when it needs more load valve closes more creating higher pressure on the discharge giving lower temperature when it reaches the heat exchanger behind the dash.
Not sure if it shuts the compressor cuts off on a gti as ive never had working air con on a gti, but in van it either runs flat out or nothing.

Right fitted my White line rear Anti Roll Bar and rear BC racing coilovers today!

Took me about an hour and a half, went really smoothly too, no issues.

The back is lowered now so the front end has come up a bit :)
I couldnt test the RAB fully but will se how it handles at mallory.

DSC05670.jpg

had some issues with the exhaust so i had to put one of the links on the other side, but cant see it being problem :):)

DSC05671.jpg

DSC05668.jpg

DSC05675.jpg

DSC05672.jpg

Why did you have issues with the exhaust as it looks like the stock system, i.e. loooaaaaaadddddddddddds of room!!!

cheers guys.

Why did you have issues with the exhaust as it looks like the stock system, i.e. loooaaaaaadddddddddddds of room!!!

yeah dave the exhaust doesnt fit properly anyway, :( i need to get a new one made up me thinks, (side exit ;))

cheers edvard!

lol

Yeah man you def should, pull your finger out boyo! :) i reckon it will fit yours as the only bit that would affect it is the brake line brackets but i thing they are the same as the N15?

just little late update, lol, :)

left todo;
remove the sound deadening,
perspex windows,
autech cams,
front section rollcage,
full poly bush kit,
goodridge brake lines,
20mm H&R wheel spacers all round, = 40mm wider track :):):)

some pics from mallory in november :)

DSC05826.jpg

DSC05828.jpg

DSC05829.jpg

yeah its a todo list :)

not sure, but its a medium-high grade, slightly smaller OD than the FIA ones but ok for occasional road/track use. but as its smaller OD you have more of it, ie i have 2 diagonal section rather than 1, also ill be having more over the top to the front which will strenghen it up to :)

the car does feel very tight tho, :)

with the rear arb on too :)

Any plans to remove the rear bodykit lip (paracute) and cut some holes in the bumper for airflow? mabey rear diffuser/flat bootwell?

Looking awsome! any in car video's of this

Is the cage welded or bolted in

i will be leaving the body kit as it is,
the roll cage is welded in, and tack welded to the roof chassis rail bits, its a real tight fit without the panels rattling etc, :)

Back
Top Bottom