SuperDan's GTI

Photo Update Time :D!

DSC00240-1.jpg

I lost my Strip Virginity at york Raceway a couple of weekends ago :D

Seen as tho it was sunny today, i thought she deserved a wash :)

I think you will be proud of me with these first 3 photos wezz! Bit arty me thinks lol.
DSC00233-1.jpg

DSC00234-1.jpg

DSC00235-1.jpg

DSC00232-1.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00218-1.jpg

DSC00230-1.jpg

DSC00229-1.jpg

DSC00228-1.jpg

DSC00225.jpg
New K&N Filter. No More Air-Con :D

DSC00211-1.jpg

DSC00212-1.jpg

DSC00213-1.jpg

DSC00209-1.jpg

DSC00210-1.jpg

5Zigen Exhaust Fitted :)
DSC00220-1.jpg

Stipped interior for york, but im having welding done next month so i thought i would just leave it lol.
DSC00223.jpg

B&M Short Shifter Fitted :lol:
DSC00222.jpg

Indiglow :lol:

If all goes well next month i should have a graph & Video to show you all of the mera on the rr!

Cheers
Daniel

I agree dude lol, altho if i have the opertunity to spend the night in the GTI (steaming up the windows :D) with the misses ;), it can only be seen as the best of both worlds!! :lol:

Pulls well Bluey, I think its the biggest mistake I have ever made selling that lump!

I command you to turbo it lol.

It'll be interesting to see what she is putting out, if my memory serves me right it was about 140 at the wheels when it was built.

Pulls well Bluey, I think its the biggest mistake I have ever made selling that lump!

I command you to turbo it lol.

It'll be interesting to see what she is putting out, if my memory serves me right it was about 140 at the wheels when it was built.

:D We will see next month matey, oh and thanks again for this beautiful engine:lol: lol!!

its gone a bit tina turner :lol: :lol: :lol:

just to point out that backbox was made for a GA series, so the pipework may be restrictive dude.

Very true tommo, its just the center pipe that may be restrictive, as its a standard GTI center section.
At some point i will have a new aftermarket 2.5 center section made up for it......still goes tho :D and sounds mint lol!

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom