SuperDan's GTI

Oh btw - have you thought about just getting a laguna or megane splitter? Got one on my SRi and it looks alright! Sturdy and cheap too.

v nice mate - love those wheels :D

ditto on the write up - might spray my lip silver rather than bare metal.

Thanks pal, ill get my thinking cap on for the write up tomorrow then :D lol.

Oh btw - have you thought about just getting a laguna or megane splitter? Got one on my SRi and it looks alright! Sturdy and cheap too.

Been thinking im gona need one soon as the hole car is coming together and not having a splitter is letting it down. Where would be best to get hold of one, and cost?

Cheers
Daniel

a laguna splitter will be knocking aout in most scrappies for lik a fiver! ;)

i might have one in the shed actually... if yu can't find onecould have it mate

a laguna splitter will be knocking aout in most scrappies for lik a fiver! ;)

i might have one in the shed actually... if yu can't find onecould have it mate

Legend!!! Ill have a look out for one, but if you could see if you have one lying around that would be great! :D

Cheers

about the little crash, from what you described it sounds like the other driver didnt stop? which is an offense, maybe the person driving was not on the company insurance and maybe this is why they followed it up later? if they cannot legally prove who was thier driver was then how can they claim?

Here is some photos of her clean! :D

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

Ill hopefully get round to doing that step by step by the end of week! :D

Simcard ----- I totaly forgot to lol, will you be needing the wheel before the whitby meet?

Cheers
Daniel

quality mate, i think you need a good photo session with my camera for some decent quality pictures dont you lol.

was on the bike tonight, sorry i didnt text you back gadge

Looks tyte mush.

I am looking into getting some hubcentric spacers made up, maybe rig a group buy, interested?

Looks tyte mush.

I am looking into getting some hubcentric spacers made up, maybe rig a group buy, interested?

To right im interested :D

quality mate, i think you need a good photo session with my camera for some decent quality pictures dont you lol.

was on the bike tonight, sorry i didnt text you back gadge

No worrys pal, was gona say about coming over tpark and getting a couple of snaps!! :D Bring on the summer :D

looks sweet as mate

Thanks Pal :D

Back
Top Bottom