SuperDan's GTI

nah not in the north east fella thats a little silly

not sure if it the only one in the club but there has been a few people floating around from newcastle sunderland way before not sure if they still here!

ill ring ya in a bit on my way out

I gave the GTI a clean and polish today, will be looking to get the bonnet and front bumper once i have a PH1 splitter resprayed! :D

Im buying myself a camera soon so again sorry for the lack of quality from the photos, just wanted to have some phots of her clean, cos im shore she wont stay that way lol!

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

Cheers

P.S. - Wayne, :lol: JDM TYTE YO!! :D

New Photos :D

Its been a while since i have updated my thread so i thought i would show how she sits now......there are some nice additions coming for the whitby meet so cant wait!! :D

Sorry about quality lads, Wezz....Wayne.... We need another photoshoot :D

danscar008.jpg

danscar007.jpg

danscar003.jpg

danscar009.jpg

danscar002.jpg

danscar010.jpg

AND....before anyone says out....im replacing that wing soon lol (I put friends before myself...dont i Elliot lol:))

New things since i was last on -

Drivers Door
Passanger Door Card
Replacement Dials
New Drivers Side Door Switch
All Interior Bulbs Now Replaced by Blue LED's (Personal Touch:lol:)
Front Splitter
Drivers Side Fog Light Clip
White Rear GTI Badge
Debadged Front grill, With White GTI Badge
Eco-tek Valve

By the whitby meet ill have -

Indiglow Dials
Short Shifter
FSE Power boost Valve
Wheel Spaces

:D
Thanks
Daniel

Grille looks sweet mush, its certainly getting there. (Grille looks that good i think i will)

The i needs to be Red imo.

As for martyring (you know, like Joan of Arc lol) the wing dude, thanks loads, you don't know how special you make me feel!

Can't wait for Whitby.

Some serious work gone into this fella, worth it tho il bet. I love black GTi, a black one was my first choice however my red one came up and it was to good to pass up.

quick shift ftw
dd

well i fitted simcards 5zigen cat back yesterday, awsome sound, altho was just abit to loud and raspy.

so i was thinking i was going to have to refit my cat just to quite it down lol, but didn wont to do that as it would be restricting power flow and with york just round the corner that is the last thing i wonted!
so i went round to wezzs works this afternoon and we fitted his rezinated mongoose gtir de-cat and woop now it sounds perfect..

it still has a little rasp at 3k but then from 4.5k she roars! :)

so massive thanks to mark (simcard) and daniel lol (wezz)!

to right wezz.......even more so, bring on the strippage lol.

i really feel im happy with the gti for now....i think im going to start thinking more about sorting out the body work now!

p.s. all i need now is a helmet for york? :)

jp performance header and down pipe, mongoose gtir de-cat, modified gti center section and zigen box.

since fitting it, it feels like it picks up alot better than my old scorpion cat back :) bring on york lol!

Back
Top Bottom