SuperDan's GTI

Like the colour coded dash :D But please get rid of the '16v' badge??

As you can see iv done the wiper mod , altho ill be removing the wiper next month!
DSC00047.jpg
[/IMG]

Ill also be de cating it so ill update you once its done!

Mods coming in the next couple of months,

De wiper.
De cat.
Race manifold an down pipe.
Clear side repeaters.
Phase 2 Headlights (Once found).
Front splitter (also once found)
Rear discs an pads....not a mod, just cos a need them,lol!

laws on number plates basicly any plate thats not standard is illegal. writings got to be the same as standard. cant say nissan in the background and i don't think that it can have GTI at the side either.

^ could always keep your normal plates in the boot and if you get pulled say you have just come from a car show and you forgot to swap them back over. ive done this before with my old car.

david

laws on number plates basicly any plate thats not standard is illegal. writings got to be the same as standard. cant say nissan in the background and i don't think that it can have GTI at the side either.

Just to confuse matters even more, :p this is my plate.

Gamegrille2.jpg

Has AOC & NISSAN above each other on the side & www.almeraownersclub.com on the bottom.

They have no postcode or manufacturer marks on them & they`ve passed 2 MOTs @ 2 different garages & I`ve had coppers right behind me on a few occasions & I went through a stop-check checkpoint on Saturday & no-on batted an eyelid. :D

I THINK, the postcode law only applies to vehicles registered after 2000 or 2001, :confused: so all N15s should be fine but N16s aren`t.

Thats true. Been speaking to a friend who is an mot tester today an he said couse my gti is registerd in 98, then i can have those plates on as long as i change the lettering to standerd text, an remove the nissan background!!

De wiper!

Yeah, lol...i might spray a 5 there an retake the photo...lol

As you can see iv finaly got round to removing the wiper completely...

think it looks loads better!!

DSC00056.jpg
[/IMG]

Maybe removing the wiper wasn't such a good idea lol.

Also, with regards to the rear lights, don't the reflectors have to be untinted? If so, remove the black tint on the bottom bubble and put red tint on the top one :)

Dont really find myself looking out the rear screen that much anyway....lmao!

Nah the lights are legal, my sister is a police woman, trust me if there was something illegal on my car she would tell me,lol

and anyway....even if they where illegel id keep them, they look awsome!!!

Sorry i wasn't refering to the lack of a rear wiper with regards to the rain, i meant that in all your pictures the GTi is soaking wet.

Oh, sorry!

Yeah i had just jet washed it at work!!! lol

Keep her shining!!

And the one with the wiper off, i took about 1 hour ago.....amd yes it was raining infact!! lol

Also, with regards to the rear lights, don't the reflectors have to be untinted? If so, remove the black tint on the bottom bubble and put red tint on the top one :)

Nah although the micra sports club is convinced they have to show the reflectors. Tasha's GTi has fully tinted rear lights and passed MoT.

I the clear side repeaters came today! Gona get the de cat next month, mayb even the manifold and down pipe to,
altho at some point am gone have to start really looking for a new front splitter, or mayb even a hole new front bumper!
Wana get everything like the lights and the engine an bodykit sorted 1st then ill be looking at getting it fully sprayed...you couldnt recomend any1 for the respray could ya Wezz?

hmmm well if i was getting my car done i would take it to kents body in town, only because matty is a mate though and i know he would do an extra good job for me :D

Back
Top Bottom