SuperDan's GTI

The lettering has to be of a certain size too. Letters themselves can be in standard block capitals, carbon-look or with a 3D effect. DVLA sell them like that, so they must presumably be legal.

Got my new clear ph2 sides!!! Thx wezz!!

DSC00064.jpg
[/IMG]

All i need now is some ph2 headlights!! So let me know if anyone sees any for sale!! Thx:D

DSC00065.jpg
[/IMG]

:DHere they are....long awaited but well worth the wait! Thanks Philip!!!

DSC00106.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00108.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00109.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00107-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again to Wezz for my sides and Philip for my headlights!! Really pleased with the look..:D

very nice mate:cool: love the rear lights as well, looks great in black

you thought about doing the GTi headlight mod and sprayin the inside edge bits black? would really finish it off i think ;)

thanks craig!

Yeah a was thinking of doing that, only thing is how to sepurate the casing! Wezz has suggested the old hair dryer trick if there sealed in!!
Or a could try and bake them in the oven for 20mins on a gas mark 4!!! lol Jokes!!

Do you know if they are sealed together or just clips?
Mayb if anyone on here has done this to there ph2 lights, they could advise me of the best way of doing it!!

I've done it to indicators mate, I put them in the oven.. Don't just leave it in there for a certain amount of time like you said earlier, just put them in and keep checking every 30seconds or so until you can peel off the lens.
Its pretty easy actually, much better than the boiling water trick which steams up the lenses a treat haha :(
I think it would finish the front end off a treat.. Maybe combined with a VZR or 2slat grill.
Joe

I've done it to indicators mate, I put them in the oven.. Don't just leave it in there for a certain amount of time like you said earlier, just put them in and keep checking every 30seconds or so until you can peel off the lens.
Its pretty easy actually, much better than the boiling water trick which steams up the lenses a treat haha :(
I think it would finish the front end off a treat.. Maybe combined with a VZR or 2slat grill.
Joe

Yeah am thinking of getting a 2 slit next month!

Am also thinking of getting a ph2 gti front bumper. I like it how it sticks out abit further then the ph1, an also, mines missing the front splitter!!:(

The phase 2 lights make such a big difference, the cloudiness and yellowness makes phase 1 items look so shit in my opinion.
You're making nice mods mate :)
Joe

Thanks Joe, one thing which im shore will make a differance is when i get some new alloys!

Still unshore tho.... 16 or 17inch?
White or Black with a white lip?

I wouldn't go for 17's really, as most people on here recommend they're a bit too big as the standard ones are 15".
16's with slightly lower profile tires would be nice..

What wheels have you been looking at mate?
Joe

Well have seen these i quite like.......
td_megastar.jpg
[/IMG]
td_monzar_white.jpg
[/IMG]
tdr_prorace1-2w.jpg
[/IMG]

But if you have seen any wheels you think may look better, please let me know!! Thanks

Thanks Wezz!!

Yeah im liking them like, love how the black stands out in the center!!!

Looks like a could pick them up for around £600 inc good tyres!!

So ill have to see what santa brings me this xmas!! lol

Back
Top Bottom