SuperDan's GTI

love the car, having looked at your picture of what she looked like when you got her, is the offside (drivers side) headlight pushed in??? and if so how did you get it back out?? i have a similar problem, i have bent it back as much as i can but just cant get it straight.
hope you can help.
many thanks.
dan.

Last might my engine blow a hole in the side of the block.....think a con rods gone. It was noisey before it went like.

lol :D i wish!!!!

Well you know wezz is putting his new ve engine in his mera next weekend, well im having his sr20 of him!
Was getting it of him anyways couse my engine had done 117000miles and was nocking its tits of couse of lack of servicing. His engine has full service history and has only covered something lik58k. Was gona fit it in the new year so it wouldnt skint me over xmas....but has have got no choice in the matter now lol :roll:

Dont think so, but you have seen the condition of the cams from the pic of his rocker cover off, its like new.

Last night i ordered up my modified race manifold and down pipe and a new clutch kit, thought while am doing the engine a may as well bang a new clutch plate, cover and release bearing in. all a need to get now is the oil, coolant and some new drive shaft seals just incase they split when removing them!

yeah i know it's a minter mate, but thought he'd done summin to it, awesome though - peace of mind as well from a solid engine :D

Oh i totaly agree, theres only bin 3 owners a think and they al looked after it, 1 ofcouse being wezz lol.

Well im gona take it to work on monday and start stripping it down ready for the new sr20 to go in.

ill post some photos from the start to finish, and let you know whats really gone wrong with my engine lol.

get a lightweight flywheel aswell, as the engines out itl save you the hassle if you decide to buy one at a later stage ;)

I...its bad times and happy days al rolled into 1, cant wait till its al done.

Dont think he will sell me his speedo...altho i might try lol.

Any ideas lads of wat my engine bay colour code should be, got a couple of ideas of wezz already but some more will be welcome!!

Thanks

lol. I was thinkin white with red lettering couse it will go with the injan induction im also getting of wezz!! Nice bit of cold air feed.....altho not in the winter lol.

DSCF0590.jpg

P1040410.jpg

P1040417-1.jpg

;)

white would be an absolute pig to keep clean

Back
Top Bottom