SuperDan's New N15 GTI

i still would of done it... theres massinve burnout outside my workplace i made one evenign when i was first made redundant... and now i work there agin :)

Anyways......When you getting yours down the 1/4mile....Mr UKs one and only SR20DE Powered N16 :gay:

I dont know actually :lol:

after the wheel bearing, brake pipe, driveshaft seal, wheels/tyres, scottish modified and europe trip have been done!

oh and the cams, air filter and FPR have been fitted :)

i still would of done it... theres massinve burnout outside my workplace i made one evenign when i was first made redundant... and now i work there agin :)

on my last day at my old work (jumped before pushed) I left tyre marks all over the underground car park. It makes you feel that little bit better, if not a bit childish.

Reactions: IT
We will just have to wait and see wont we.....its free so i would be stupid to turn it down and not try it!!

Thats a fair point altho we do stupid things sometimes and dont listen to what other ppl say.....dont we Ian:roll: (refering to re-using a 3 year old head gasket):gay:
Altho i do have a funny feeling that the combo of a stage 3 clutch and a stage 4 pressure plate may work :thumbs:

And that video was just abit of fun Ian, wasnt trying to do anythin special as i was right out side work, an as im shore you will know if you only have a decat as your back-box it idles pretty loud so there was no way i was sending it anywhere near the limiter:shock:...ok :thumb:

Any more vidoes must be into triple figures and reaching at least 7500k otherwise you`ll be banned for your cheekyness. :rasp:

What is the redline currently set at? or is it still 6900 odd like in Banzai mag.

SAM_0126.jpg

Can you not fit a strut bar? Or just cant afford one :lol:

Looks good though!

it doesnt have the castor mod anymore, im sure dan the man has a strut brace coming soon. i take it very well thank you... craig will tell you

Eddie how many times are you gonna ask me about my bloody strut brace, I told you I have a whiteline one on the way which as a can't sell it..... I will be keepin haha..

And about the redline us northern pussys don't fanny about with Low redlines.....mine will be set to around 8200k :thumb:

he asked what its set to though not what its gonna be set too.. and make it 8500 you poof

whats the point, its probably going to peak at 7200ish and with the stock DE gearbox it will feel long a fook, even 8k would be enough...for me anyway

im a pussy shifter?

even N1's wouldnt make peak power over 7600rpm unless he gets a proper intake manifold and some cam gears to dial it all in then no it wont. but one thing it will do is hold the power, it wont drop off much

Yeah and me with a massively slipping clutch nearly equaled Wezz's time, and also still beat your time!! Pussy shifter....I am not....fastest sr20 n/a 2010 I am.....when you get a better time than me shag, then you can insult me but untill then zip it lol.
I can't wait till kurt starts racing... I'll have some n/a compatition then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom