SuperDan's New N15 GTI

i did the castor mod craigy, but then put it back to standard. ive done the castor mod on the R and fitted the cusco strut brace, for some reason it works better on the GTiR

Well am sorry as I was right outside work I wasn't gonna give them a reason to have a word with me, and....it was fuckin loud, I could hardly hear as it was

:lol: Well i just have to give Rich (rich12885)a quick thank you :thumbs:, as he sore my heated posts about my XTD stage 3 clutch slipping badly :gay: and offered to email the seller for me, and after a couple of arguements :rasp: with the seller he had arranged for a stage 4 pressure plate to be sent out to me free of charge, so fingers crossed that should solve my slipping problems and i can then push on with the re-map :lol:

:VVL:High 13sec 1/4mile coming soon.........

Il laugh when this one slips

We will just have to wait and see wont we.....its free so i would be stupid to turn it down and not try it!!

If you`re going to go to the bother of replacing the pressure plate you may as well put a new disc in....by that i mean, not a rubbish XTD one.

Sorry, lame video.

Thats a fair point altho we do stupid things sometimes and dont listen to what other ppl say.....dont we Ian:roll: (refering to re-using a 3 year old head gasket):gay:
Altho i do have a funny feeling that the combo of a stage 3 clutch and a stage 4 pressure plate may work :thumbs:

And that video was just abit of fun Ian, wasnt trying to do anythin special as i was right out side work, an as im shore you will know if you only have a decat as your back-box it idles pretty loud so there was no way i was sending it anywhere near the limiter:shock:...ok :thumb:

Pussy shift from a northern pussy :gay: redline that mo'fo /vvl/ y0!

You can be a really immature 20 year old sometimes Liam.......I WAS OUTSIDE MY WORK!!!!!

Anyways......When you getting yours down the 1/4mile....Mr UKs one and only SR20DE Powered N16 :gay:

Back
Top Bottom