SuperDan's New N15 GTI

Prevention = putting off the inevitable rusty death
Cure = Eliminating rusty death

So surely he's curing it?

That doesnt make sense either.

Corbs.....i am proventing having to fill my arches with catty like you have had to do......:p

Prevention = Cleaning away surface rust, and applying underseal to prevent rotting!
Cure = Filling rusty holes....

So all in all im preventing the three C's.... CORBS CATTY CHARIOT

corbs has been shafted by dan yet again...

07112009286.jpg

got to say it mate ..............im jelous as this motor looks sweet top marks keep up the good work :thumbs:

Well Well Well!!

Had a busy day yesterday, started removing the fuel tank yesterday and i have to say these are the easiest fuel tanks to remove i have ever come across lol :D

Anyways once i had the tank removed i couldnt beleave how little rust there was :D Rustless N15 ftw yo!!
There was abit of surface rust as you can see in the photo, so i went at it with my trusty wire brush and then undersealed the hole of the underneath :D Ya cant beat rust prevention!

Havent got any photos yet of the new tank in as i had forgotten my camera :( so when its next on the ramp at work ill take some.
Im still waiting on my front bumper and grill which is being sprayed at Qd-developments, so as of now she is still parked at work :( Altho she is fully waxed now ready for her getting back on the road next week :D

A nice little delivery arrived on friday so i was able to fit them yesterday too :D Altho i was more chuft by the key-ring they sent with them :D
I had been looking all over for a decent key-ring to go with the almera keys for ages :D

Tank removed..
SAM_0249.jpg

SAM_0251.jpg

SAM_0250.jpg

:D
SAM_0247.jpg

SAM_0252.jpg

Cheers

was gonna say, Lexus boy with his posh ramps! they're awesome.

I got one of those Samco keyrings from JAE about 4 years ago, they're cool.

The ramps are awesome like, none of this struggling to open doors lol!

And to explain what Wezz just said, i had to take off my catback to remove the tank and ooops!! i kind of forgot to refit it before i went out side to give it a little test drive with just my striaght though decat as my back box ;)...................and fuck me was it load when i got the exhaust cam switching in 2nd gear lol, wezz took a video but due to the wind it didnt do it any justice lol.

Top work there Daniel, bay is looking noice too!

Out of interest, does the stock GTi front strut brace not fit with a VE in there?

Top work there Daniel, bay is looking noice too!

Out of interest, does the stock GTi front strut brace not fit with a VE in there?

Cheers Dale
Yeah it does although the studs on my coilovers aint long enough to fit the standard brace as it has a slightly raised bit on the n/s i beleave, all is great tho as i have a nice whiteline strut brace on its way :D

i thought the brace didn't fit now cos wezz drilled the extra hole and did that ghetto castor mod?...

car's lookin awesome dan, carryin on when wezzlah left off and makin it even better :D

Back
Top Bottom